Reviews for The Red Caress
TARENasaurus chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I take my hat off to you,

Your story has been both original in story and beautifully written and has left me pining for the next chapter!

Your characterization of Sam and Rae is superb and I cannot wait to see what happens now that Ruth and Dean are back from he'll,

So please, please update soon!
amroberts17 chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
More Rae and Sam please! I wanna know where this is going!

xox Ash
Amy90 chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
OMG you need to update this! I really really hope your writer's block will go away soon. I think Rae and Sam are really sweet together. So I hope they'll meet again!
danibaybeehx3 chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
WOW. Amaziinngggggg story! I'm absolutely in love. God job! Plssssssss update super sooon!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
Okay. You totally can't leave it there. Geez...I'll chew my nails into the quick.

Feel free to PM me if you need someone to help you work this through. I'm an experienced writer and, while I don't have time to take on additional beta work, I have yet to find a situation I couldn't help a writer get out of.

Happy writing...and you better be writing more! ;)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
"Sam, we're in trouble!" - Gee, Rae, you think? Goodness. Can't wait to see how they get out of this!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Oh, God. Wow. Very intense. Great way to bring Cas back. Hope Rae is okay...and that Sam doesn't get into too much trouble over the ritual site. What will Father Lule think when he sees the news?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
That was intense. I'm curious to see if Sam and Rae will be able to stay apart or if they'll be drawn back together by the ritual somehow.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
[gulps and hooks thumb over shoulder] Umm...yeah...I'll be getting a glass of ice water now.

Interesting choice with the large snake tattoos.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
That was oddly sexy. Having been raised Catholic, I sort of sympathize with the priest, but... Yeah. Wow. Far hotter than it should've been, especially in the snow.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Rae is very sweet. It's challenging to write a likable OC, but I think you're off to a really great start.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Okay. I got chills. It's after 11 and I have to work tomorrow and I can't stop reading. Pat yourself on the back, sweetie. That doesn't happen to me often.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Awww...so sad. As an older sibling, I gotta say I love my sisters, but I don't know if I could do /that/...

Does she know everything? Including the virgin part?

Itching to read more.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
That was rather unexpected... Throwing stuff at Sam and him giving her the journal. Very curious.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Very curious to know what Ruth did...sounds like she may have done the same thing Dean did. Rae's distrust and the way she let's people in rather than ignoring them is a nice touch - it makes her different, yet keeps her approachable.

You've got a couple stray punctuation marks - an extra period in one spot and a comma in another. Otherwise, this is very clean. That's very impressive for a new writer - heck, it's impressive period. Good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »