Reviews for Mind Over Matter
i loooovvveee this!
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
damn artie!
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Wait...this is complete? I kinda want to know what happens next... (whines)

btw, I love the telekinetic Artie... (And now I want to go watch Heroes...blast you... I'm going to go download the first season... or maybe just the first episode...)
TwoToGo chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
OMG that story was AWESOME :O

PLEASE write more Tina and Tike fanfics

UR AMAZING!~

I'm not kidding I usually don't like reviewing but your stories...

I just adore them *_*
Spookykat chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
What?

It's done?

Seriously?

I loved the scene with Ms. Pillsbury. Seriously, there aren't enough scenes in fanfic that recognize that she's actually employed at the school.

And poor Tina! Poor Mike!

And AAAARTIIIIIEEEEE! *cries*

*sniff*
rockpunk92 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
haha for a second i thought Will and Emma were going to say "SHE KNOWS!" and reveal some government type stuff haha
islay12 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
well that was odd... i was expecting something longer but nice work
Morkhan chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Ah, damn those details. Sprinklers Electricity Ouch. X_X You really don't think about those things when you're flying into a telekinetic rage, do you? What a tragic waste of life. :(
glowBlade chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
please. the third. please. i beg you. please.
islay12 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
it be epic if he could teleport with electricity
Spookykat chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
ZOMG! What. The. Fuck.

SERIOUSLY! What the hell happened?

And the image of Artie's wheelchair alone...just...wow.

And poor Mr. Schue and Tina...oh my...I can't even articulate complete sentences right now.

I have to know how this all went down! And how it was that Artie wound up dead!
Morkhan chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
:O

Artie went CRAZY. Crazy is such a strange word, now that I think about it. But still. I'm guessing he lost control- the flickering lights and randomly exploding objects seem to suggest that his power wasn't exactly stable. Maybe he just hasn't practiced with it... or maybe he was just too emotional.

Still. I kind of hope he's not dead. He's got Final Boss potential, this one, it'd be a shame for him to bow out so early in the game. ;)
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
XDDDDDD Holy SHIT. Psychic!Artie makes me unbelievably happy for some odd reason. I loved this. It's about to get all Carrie up at McKinley High, and Wheels is bringing the thunder. Wear a helmet. ;)
jaimeweasley chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow! More please!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh, poor Artie. I do really see his side of the story in this one!