Reviews for Losing Control
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 31 . 10/14/2015
Where the hell do you manage to come up with these stories. It's like a blimmin movie. Can see myself watching this on tv or in the cinema. As always, brilliant! You sure know how to write a story with a good twist. This was insane, literally haha :p
Guest chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
Holy crap... I'm speechless... The way you built up the story up to this point is amazing. When I first figured that such a long story was going to take place in a single scene, aka the white room, I thought that I'd end up quickly bored out of my mind, but no... This story never ceased to make me edgy, I wasn't even disturbed nor aroused by the sex scenes at some point! You blew my mind... And I thank you for that!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
You're a fucking psycho for writing this shit! But I'm falling in love with you even more with every single chapter XD
Does that make me, I don't know... A psychophile? Honestly I don't care. I just love your story!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Cette pisse-moi de l'enfer de réduction, doesn't make any sense. There is no such expression or idiom in frensh, and it's not even gramatically correct (it stings of google translate).
This pisses me the hell off ça me fait tellement chier! ça m'énerve tellement!... etc...

Otherwise, great story.
Alocrion chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
genji was bad ass just too much of a dick though
Shionomu chapter 31 . 2/6/2013
.AWESOME! I really enjoyed reading it. I have nothing that I would rate bad at this story. I used it as an inspiration for my fanfiction "Fire breaks apart". Hope you will read it! And again...FUCKING AWESOME! It's like a combination from Saw 1 and The Silence of the Lambs with Anthony Hopkins. Great Story! Great writing style! Great!
torninside chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
Im a big fan of your work and im sorry for saying this...I WAS OK WITH TOMMY DEAD AND ALSO J.P. BUT HOW DARE YOU KILL KOICHI YOU ,YOU ...(THINKING FOR WORD) ...BASTARD-ISH PERSON ,WTF WHY HIM...keep on writing ,i just had to get that out
Ethestral chapter 31 . 5/15/2011
A very interesting story. I had to admit I wasn't very keen on reading this at first because of the horror genre and the way most of the characters acted. But it's very well written, with very few grammatical mistakes and errors, something rare to find here.

I am very partial to AU stories and stories that bear no relevance to the original show, but this one proves an exception. 10/10
KyaKonami chapter 31 . 12/17/2010
Nice story one of the best I have read on this whole entire site. I could actually picture this as a horror movie, that would be ten times better than saw, or any similar movie to that. Also, I love Takuya and Zoe together, so extra bonus. Though I do have to say poor Kouichi.
utsukushii04 chapter 31 . 11/19/2010
OOOOOOHHHHHHH! She beat the crap out of her! Yeah Zoe! Woot Woot!-uh, I mean, poor girl. Sike! She deserved that! No, maybe not...whatever!

Oh, Koji cut his hair like Kouichi! I wonder how they would look if they did that in the show. I would confuse myself all the time...

Yay Hiroki and his wife are okay! Oh, the baby part was so cute!

And Miharu got a beating!

I thought both endings were equally well. This one just had Miharu hurt. I liked that. It was entertaining.

Uh, but the first ending was great too because in real life, not all the endings are happy.

So yeah, I totally LOVE this story! Wonderful and unique plot, crazy and interesting characters, and last bnut certainly not least: TAKUMI!

Great job, and I hope it works out for you _

Laterz
utsukushii04 chapter 30 . 11/19/2010
Oh my gosh! They died! O.o That was great though! You know how sometimes when things like these happen, people feel horrible, well, this is not the case! I think it was because Takuya and Zoe resolved their conflict and the way Takuya just said that he loved her made it so great! It was a great ending. Totally worth the time!

Now on to the next ending!

I know you might not get this in a while, but still...I hope all is well!
tortureddreamer chapter 31 . 11/15/2010
Wow just wow originally I was going to pass on this story entirely do to the fact I really wasn’t in the mood for something along those lines to read. But following my gut I decided to give it a shot and was I amazed. The idea to take the entire Frontier main cast and toss them into a horror suspense story that belongs in the same category as the Saw movies was the farthest idea in my mind. I read the summery not noticing its genre so by the time I got to chapter four I was shocked to say the least. Im glad that I didn’t get hooked on it till I was done cause im sure I would have gone nuts awaiting you next upload cause I was even the my laptop couldn’t load them fast enough. I can’t tell you how many times I was sitting reading with white knuckles due to the drama of the events unfolding or how some of the detail you went into with some of the deaths. Needless to say I look forward to more of you work and will gladly fav you as an author will give your other works a shot.

Sincerely

tortureddreamer
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 31 . 11/14/2010
This one is definitely one of your best :D I loved it.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 30 . 11/14/2010
Never... Fucking... Expected... That... loved it
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 29 . 11/14/2010
YES, JUNICHI IS FUCKING DEAD :D

Kyo- 10/10

me- 9/10 Minus because of the fact Kouji could pummel all he wanted but he suddenly succumbed to blood loss, after such fighting. He Should be filled with adrenaline, which would last him 4 more hours.