Reviews for Transference
tees chapter 1 . 2/28
You did a really wonderful job on this. I love that it's from Rachel's POV and that she notices things about Quinn that canon Rachel didn't, which was so frustrating. Judy and Rachel's dads were great here, being supportive and whatnot. And I really love the church part. It was very raw and touching.
Btw, listened to "When You Say Nothing At All" while reading this.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great touching story. Love the idea of the party and poor rach with all that waiting must have eaten at her.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
*le sigh* So beautiful
Silversaphire96 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I don't think I can adequately write all the things that this fic made me feel so I'll leave you with this: it was beautiful and brilliant and amazing and...awesome, in the purest sense of the word. Thank you for sharing. :]
TheThinIce chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great story
DaLana chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ahh! I Love it! thank you so much!
wishfulzen chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
The progression of this story felt like a hand was gripping my throat, slowly tightening. The ending lines are so full of everything that I stopped and paused and just felt and wished for more.

"I thought it was just a dream," Quinn whispers, tears spilling over as she watches Rachel, as she reaches for Rachel. "I thought Puck had put me in his room because I got too drunk and I fell asleep and had a dream. I thought it was a dream."

I'm not really sure why but the italicized "dream" at the end stole my breath. Thank you for sharing this.
Deka Lopez Granger chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I had already read this fic on your LJ, but I only realized it when I had already started again, so I decided to continue. What can I say? I cried, again. This is one of the most heart-warming fanfics I've ever read. It just .. gives me all these feelings, you know? I love the bittersweetness, the way Quinn loves Rachel in silence, and the development of Rachel's feelings. And I gotta say: I never thought I'd love Judy so much, even in a fic. She made it that much better, with her one comment and kiss on the forehead. Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love it. Great job! (:
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
sillycucumber chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
"She is everything a town like Lima despises - a girl who has ambition, and talks too much, and has original ideas, and sees herself with confidence. She has two gay fathers, and a love of Broadway show tunes unmatched in the tri-state area. She wants to go to New York City, and she intends to become a star there. Rachel Berry wears sweaters with animals that have unblinking eyes, and short skirts and penny loafers and knee socks..."

This is my favorite part of this story.

Great work here, my friend. I struggle to find Quinn/Rachel fic that really DOES it for me, and this totally did it :) Congrats on this.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Damn this is awesome. So raw and powerful and unique. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Anonynon chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is so lovely and wonderful. Love this so much.
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awesome
ifyoucantsleep chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was really, really wonderful.

I loved every word of it :]
MiVarFan93 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010