Reviews for Stray
dumblestark chapter 16 . 5/3
that was unexpected but I probably should have expected it. oh well no use crying over spilled tears, oops I already had. anyways that was a ride, you made the story flow so fluidly and I love the way you described things. wow that was great. off to your oliver wood ff then
iLoveThisStory chapter 16 . 4/6
Omg i cried at the end. I absolutely love the ending because its so believable and definitely something sirius would do. I think im in love with all your stories and i have read all of them.
Nice story! You’re a good writer. Sad ending. :(
FrostKing21 chapter 16 . 1/10
So thats it? Thats the story? You set me up, there is no more? no sequel?
Marry chapter 16 . 1/6
I came back to this novel. 7 years and it was always in the back of my head. Always lingering there, making me think, wonder, want more, yet left with me with a finality and extreme nostalgia. I had forgotten the name of this fic, or the plot, just remembered a story which is worth remembering and how it made me feel. I also remembered the colour of her house was which was yellow. I could have found this fic earlier if I had really tried, but I think I needed those 7 years to get over my first heartbreak before I could read it again. I want there to be a sequel, a love like this shouldn't go wasted, but there cannot be a better ending then the one you already gave. I hate and love you for it! Thanks for your words.
mbob4980 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Whhhhhyyyyyyyy! It’s past midnight and I’m crying my eyes out. Someone needs to write a fanfiction on this fanfiction. Beautifully done. It will take me a while to get over the heartbreak
perfectperplexity chapter 16 . 5/24/2017
youve killed me, thank you :,)
galacticmagic chapter 16 . 5/13/2017
Read a lot of your work in high school and thanks to some strong nostalgia, I found it again as I graduate University. Cheers, mate.
Just Crucio It chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
I don't have much to say, but I wanted you to know that I absolutely loved reading this.
MsSweetSerialKiller chapter 16 . 3/18/2017
brutal I am dead
Call me Bessie chapter 16 . 3/8/2017
Oh, my word. That was beautiful.
Thank you for your take on Sirius. It's wonderful to have a break from the ever-suave, ever-smirking womanizer that people seem to see him as (what is it about fanfiction in which all the characters' traits are either grossly exaggerated or completely ignored?).
Thank you for a more realistic romance, that took time to develop and wasn't of the "crash and burn, then get up and burn again just as intensely" variety.
Thank you for a realistic OC, who wasn't especially beautiful, wasn't simpering, wasn't perfect. Thank you for creating a human.
Thank you for your realistic end to the story. However much part of me is screaming "I don't care how much it would cheapen the story, I want a happy ending, dangit!" I appreciate that you took the relationship to its logical (and canonical) conclusion: It had to end, and if Eliza knew about magic she couldn't remember it.
All in all, thank you. Despite and even because of my heart being torn asunder by this, it's truly refreshing, engaging, and enjoyable.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
Still crying every time I read it
Amazing, wish you'd never given up writing :( (that's a subtle hint for 'please start writing again') x
N chapter 16 . 2/4/2017
Oh wow
Divya chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Hi. I see this was written a long time ago, am not quite sure if you'd read this review but still thought I should write.

I haven't read many Sirius/OC fics out there, but among the ones I have, this is the best. Firstly, the moderate word limit attracted me to it. When fics are 150k plus, they are too long to read and it becomes boring. This one though has the right amount of description and dialogue, something we get to see in published novels, rarely in fanfictions. So, at no point in the story I felt like putting my phone down.

The plot progression was amazing. Sometimes fics feature an arrogant guy with girls drooling over him and suddenly he starts noticing the female lead whom he had ignored most of his life; this seems like an unbelievable or highly cliched coincidence. However, in this one, I liked how Sirius was bound to the place because of his bike until he developed feelings. Also, I found Eliza's talkativeness and gullibility quite natural. Sirius' character had some weight. None like the shallow, womanizer. Much like a younger self of the noble character JK created.

I also admired how Sirius kept quite about his life, his friends. Also the part where he didn't tell her how he got the scar because Remus' secret wasn't his to tell. And how he is skeptical about telling her his secret.

Very well written.

The word 'obliviate' broke my heart. It's still aching. Already wiped my tears about ten times now. How much I would love if you could make a sequel. A one-shot at that.

Thanks for writing!