Reviews for The Theory of Everything
Kuna Longshanks chapter 2 . 5/19
Kudos to your Tamora Pierce references. If you had a particular type of ambient magic, what would it be?
LunnarChild chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
To be honest I really wanted to know what was previously in the locket before Devlin got it and what it meant to Kevin but I guess that's what makes this story really great. Thanks for taking the time for writing this fantastic piece.
-LunnarChild
souhoku chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Ahhh~

I was hoping someone would do a time-travelling story like this. I've read a few, but not many good ones.

And yet again, I wonder why this doesn't have more reviews?

I really liked the ending with Devlin and Kevin 11000 and the locket.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Just finished reading this for the second time and I still love it just as much as the first time.
Rahmi chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
I really enjoyed this! I love timetravelling stories, especially ones that focus on differing timelines! They're my favorite. Anyway, I really enjoyed the relationships you painted between the people in the Ben 10,000 universe. I think you captured a sense of family really well in the Alien Force universe as well.
Illucien chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
I'm not sure if there is more. But I have to say that was an extraordinary read. I feel all the characters were greatly written, I especially enjoyed the focus on Devlin. The end of this chapter really makes me wish kev11k does change a little. Lovely story!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
Awesome.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Amazing. Completely and totally off the scale, but I have got to know... Are you going to write more with these characters?
Caped Hero chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
I'm really enjoying what you've been writing with this fanfic. Your dialogue between the different characters is fantastic, and sounds natural for each one. Plus, I'm loving the way you write Gwen.

I'm looking forward to reading more as you write it!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Amazing.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Awesome. I so can't wait for more.
Eternal-Night-Ride chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
It always makes me feel like I'm spouting drivel when I haven't got critique on grammar, spelling, characterization or anything. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with your work. It's so good.

I'm always impressed by the level depth of understanding you have on the characters. Their interactions with each other are so spot on with the actual series. The story also, like all of your work, shows even more of the characters' inner workings - which just adds even more dimensions to them.

I love the plot of this story. It's so exciting and engaging. It's a fascinating idea to connect those two - now obviously divergent - timelines together. I always considered that Gwendolyn tampering with time during the Ben 10K episode was already the start of the timelines changing. I'm so curious about where you'll take this story. Can't wait for the next update.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Love love love it. Can't wait for more.
AshxBlackxWolf chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Once again, very nice chapter.

Update soon!

~Ash
AshxBlackxWolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
A very nice start. :)

I'm interested to see what happens next so update soon! :D

~Ash