Reviews for Forgiveness
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
This is so good! So much fun to read. It made me smile.
Barranca chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Wouldn't it be nice, Sam is back home and Dean is not forced out on the road again. Although nothing is going to save Sam from a good dose of brotherly ribbing :) Sam should have counted on Dean being able to get to him as soon as he told his brother how to contact him, Dean would have wanted for Sam to come back too much to just leave him be.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
lol, that was just so perfect in so many ways, I totally loved the story, awesome job!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Yay! Sammich is back. They are a bit out of character to what the show would make them be...but I really think it should've happened this way. Thank you for posting!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story. Really touching and well written!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
i loved it!
teal-lover chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I absolutely loved this reunion. I hope you do write something else on the subject-maybe explain how he got out?
Twinchester Angel chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Loved it! Thank you so much for the much needed reunion chapter! I loved the Ozzy sign. Didn't see it coming and made me smile! And Bobby was awesome! "I'm gettin too old for this..." I hope in s6 they tell Sam how proud they are of him. I hear he's messed up and he probably needs to know that. Very good writing. I really hope you write a follow-up to this story! I will be watching for it. Thanks again!
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Yay! Love the reunions. Love how Dean was so anxious waiting by the window. It was all great.
peacelovegreen chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
please update soon
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I loved the moment of doubt in Sam and then he turned the radio on-TOTALLY unexpected! That was just way cool. I thought, too, that it was funny that the boys had to put their hands in their pockets to keep from embracing on the spot. Most of all was Dean's response to Sam's answer-priceless!
montez chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
yeah! everybody is happy, I loved this chapter, I'm glad you continued this little story. very eager to see if you continue the story line.
cold kagome chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
OMG... YEEEA THEY TOGTHER.. POOR SAMMY.. HE LAWAY THINK IS HIS FAULT.. .POUTED.. LOVE IT,,, REALLY DO..

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE...

YOU AWESOME
jensengirl4eva chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Awww how sweet was that. What a great reunion. Will there be more?
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
- Much-needed fuzzy warmth! I'd like to know what's tracking Sam!

"Get your ass back here now. Knock on the door. Hold still while I do the tests. Remember to breath through the bone-crushing hug I'll give you. You are my brother, Sam. You are my family."-I loved this line! I choked up and geeze... can't wait for season 6!

Thank you so much for writing!