Reviews for Pucker Up
KTrevo chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I can't not laugh at this. I read it three times in a row and I'm still laughing.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Totally priceless. The only thing better than this would be if they made this as an episode in SPN...to see the look on their faces. THank you for the giggles and the uncomfortable sensation of laughing milk out my nose. I should never have gotten a drink before reading this. Too funny.
silvers0ul chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LAWWWLLLZZZ! ahahaha! i freakin' luve this story.
Daeva02 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was just AWESOME!

Loved the introduction, the "ribbit ribbit ribbit" dialogue, the french fries box turned into a frog box, the notice that "So, how'd you like to kiss my frog?" ain't a good pick up line, the Daiquiried shirt, and Sam (un)expected return... Dean's reaction was so over-the-top, and yet kinda natural when you think about all they've been through!

So thanks for those great 10 min I spent reading this!
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Super funny! BTW you can get frog legs most places in the deep south, but they are best when they come from my home state :)
Ciya chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
'Ribbit' LOL! Dean thought Sam had been turned into a frog - so funny. Loved all the unhappy ribbits.
oleanderclouds chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This made me laugh out loud - and I mean loud - several times. My face hurts. Seriously. You know our boys so well, you know that? I kind of saw the twist in the end coming, but I also got the impression I was supposed to - which only took the comedy to new heights. Perfection. And ew, a frog in their motel room? On the bed? I thought cockroaches were bad enough.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
XD This was hilarious! Great work.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that was funny. dean always jumping to conclusions.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/13/2010