Reviews for Penny for Your Thoughts
Relephant chapter 1 . 2/5
I was smiling the entire way through this. "The bounteous fruits of their union" made me giggle. And at the same time, there's some sweet emotion packed into this when he considers looks inward at what he's become. His actions and his discussions are all completely plausible for Artemis in this stage of his life. Pretty nice.
zeppelins ghost chapter 1 . 1/16
I've always loved this story, having first read it a few years ago. It's such an easy read and so subtle, it definitely holds a place in my heart.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Wonderful continuation of your first therapy session story; Artemis' guilt and love are palpable here. Is there a third story in the series? I'd love to see Argon interviewing other people about that coin... ;)
FlailerBee chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Argon is an idiot. Everywhere every time.
Nice story though, deep(ish)
Arkie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Adorable!
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Love yr writing still but wish there'd been more. ...
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Fantastic :)
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very nicely written, I could easily see this fitting in between the Atlantis Complex and the Last Guardian.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Have you read the sneak peek of the Last Guardian? I think you will find some similarities concerning the ... ah Inkbots.
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Why the end? Add more, please? :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is kind of…sweet, in a strange way. Your writing is lovely. I like how you write Artemis and Holly.
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Brilliant. Well done. :)
Claw chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
A fascinating piece that makes me wonder how large a role Dr. Argon will play for the future of the published series.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love this! Your the best at righting anything Post Atlantis Complex. Most are horrible. :D
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was cool, a good drama:humor ratio too.

"Wait, I think ... Yes, definately ... An inkblot." Totally my favourite line.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »