Reviews for Beyond the Force
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
yes yes love ples contiue
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm intrigued -
Please continue this story...update!
Mystic Winter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well, of course you should continue! Don't give up now, this story is so good! :)Keep up the good work.

Mystic Winter
hope-in-truth chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You should continue this story, you have a great opening that really grabs people's attantion and I want to know what happens next.
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You totally should continue! I love this type of Au.
WanderingMidnight chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You should so continue, this is really good. I really want to know what happens next! Please continue! :)
Geri K chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ok I'll bite and review but I hope you don't forget the other story. Have you outlined the whole story or are you doing it bit by bit.

This sounds interesting I hope you continue.
anakinpadmekenobi chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Yes, I think you should. This shows great potetial, and I'm curious as to what happened to Anakin. Is he Obi-Wan's padawan? Qui-Gon's? Will Obi-Wan ever forgive Qui-Gon? Nicely done.
NightShadow27 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oooh! You should continue! Is really awesome :D Although it was kinda short tho...but I shouldn't expect something like that but the story is good. I always hesitate to put a story on . Heck! I still haven't put any stories yet cuz I'm always scared but someday soon (hopefully) I will post something. Btw, there's a story with the same concept of obi-wan being replaced called "Even Jedi Cry" and it's really good! You should read it! It's by someone named Valairy Scot. Anyway I hope you update :)

NightShadow27

(who is too lazy to log in -.-')