Reviews for As Long As You're Here
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
It sounds like it would have been great if you could keep up your inspiration for the story. If you ever find it again I ask that you write it. Thank you.
Who-said-I-like-you chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Eh, I liked the ending how it was. I loved the story. Even if you think it is unfinished. :)
Animefreak Rin chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
I feel like I suddenly got dumped. Lol

I'm glad you gave an ending, instead of leaving us hanging like some authors. I still favorited it cause I like your style. ; D
LittleOne94 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
does harry get his sight back? does he still teach?
Twilightfans chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
*pouts* that's depressing that you won't write anymore...
Tonks-is-cool chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for the ending, even if it is not very satisfactory, but still... much better than just abandoning the fic like so often happens for various reasons.

I really liked the first 3 chapters, a special, intriguing story, good language; its somewhat different from other Snarrys Ive read, I like strong, powerful Harry for a change and Harry as a Mage, is not written so often... like Mirror of Maybe.

Sometimes the jumps in your story were a bit harsh, it felt choppy, well it was like glimpses, flashes of scenes being displayed... however I got the feeling this was quite intentional on your part.

Thank you for your work.

Happy Holidays!
sm1982 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Beautiful story.

Keep up the great work.

Please update soon.

SM
Twilightfans chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
they are just so fucking sweet!

lol

sorry, just had to point that out.

AWESOME FANFIC!
MareG8 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I likey very very much!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
That was great. Update soon.
themrs chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I'm totally loving this! Great character development! I can't wait for more!
Twilightfans chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
please update soon
CallaDahl chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great story, love it.

Song is by Milk Inc. Haven't heard it in years, and it's now running through my head. Awesome 3
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
this is an awesome freaking story!
jadedragon36 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010