Reviews for A Son's Rite of Passage
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Please, please finish this story. I so want to see how Carlisle plans to restore the equilibrium, both in his relationship with Edward, and in Edward's behaviour.
Spawn chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
It was pretty brazen of Edward to challenge Carlisle' authority. Clearly his brain was on auto pilot. I could see he pushed Carlisle way past his limits and isn't going to end well for him. I wouldn't mind seeing this story completed if you ever have the inspiration to do so. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
doccooper chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This story NEEDS to be finished. STAT.
Iadmireyou chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
First of all, my name IS directed towards you.
Of course I don't know you as a person... But as a writer, well, that was brilliant! I think you got the limits just fine, actually, the way you balanced the description of their thoughts and actions was amazing, which made the story "not boring" and "not too fast". It was just... Perfect :) you nailed it, everything, the theme, the reactions, the... Well, all of it! I wasn't going to review, actually, I thought it wouldn't be necessary since the number of reviews was already so high... Why would my review make any difference? I mean, I'm probably just repeating what others said without knowing so. Yet, I thought you more than deserved it. As many fans as you can get. It's not a prize or anything like that at all. It's just my congrats! :D
I didn't understand if there was something wrong tormenting you (with what you wrote before starting the story in this last chapter), but if there is, I hope you get it right and everything turns out just fine for you, the best of luck and stay strong!
I WOULD love if you continued, I don't know if it's finished? If it is, that was a great finish anyway! If it wasn't, please do continue? If you don't want to, or for any reason feel you can't, I also respect that, though I do regreat it...
If you ever get insecure about your writting abilities, well, don't :) go for it! If you ever become a writer, I'll be sure to be reading your masterpiece, hm? Again, not that the fact that I'm your fan it's a big deal. I mean, Im just me after all!
The best of luck for everything! Absolutely loved the fanfic :) Oh, and be happy!
SNHfvr chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Please update...I love your story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Is this story over? I can't believe it. It was one of the best stories I have ever read, and trust me I have read thousands of fanfiction stories! In my opinion you have agreat talent and you shouldn't leave it! Write some more stories and I will read them for sure
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Oh My God! That was ...hard! I have to tell you that you write AMAZINGLY.
But my mother language is Greek so English is not very easy for me to understand, so I didn't understnd totally how Edward's punishment was.
Nevertheless you deserve to know that you write superb!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
This is a very dark side of Edward! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It's very interesting! Very well written!
Kateri3740 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Don't stop there! Please keep going! This is awesome, you cover their emotions so well, portraying Carlisle's emotions and thoughts as dad/coven leader so well! I just wish Edward had less of a temper!
kalico chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I would just like to say that I have so enjoyed reading your story and I do hope you can finish...Thanks for sharring this great story with us.

hugs kal
bethian3 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Like your story . I hope you finish it.
hippiemuse chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
This was a great chapter! Are you going to finish the story? You really have a great way with words and I hope you decide to write more chapters!
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
god I cant see Carlisle ever hitting his kids with a strap but i guess every parent gets pushed to their limits
thailand 2012 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I would like you to finish this story too please. I have enjoyed the build up, what happens next?