Reviews for Fleabitten
jim chapter 1 . 2/27
good start of a good story about family, keep up the good work. I think you got a good start to a good story
ladyowl chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i hope you continue this. :) LO
GenJordan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like where this is going, I hope you someday add to it. Favorite'd & Follow'd!
omh666 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful! I love stories regarding necromancy, and yet I still prefer this of your two fics. Really hope to see an update on one of them soon.
Melodien chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
it's good, more, please?
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh my god! This is the best Harry is raised by Padfoot and/or Moony fic I have ever read. And it is only 1 chapter long! I really hope you update soon!
fringeperson chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was a fun read, and I like the thought of where this could be taken if you have that inclination.

No pressure of course, I'm just curious since the story isn't marked as 'complete'.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
interessting :)

i'm hoping to read more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Amazing beginning. Please update soon, it has been absolutely forever since your first chapter came out!
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very nice, are you going to write more of this? I do hope so and I look forward to updates.
renata regina chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'm a little bit confused, but I really liked the first chapter. I can't wait to read more and get a few more details about Sirius and Remus and Harry's childhood.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
this sounds like it is going to be a great story, i cant wait to see everybodys reactions to harrys reappearence
I-Am-Silence chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Cool start. The last line was suprising, but in a good way. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Would love to see more of this story. Keep it up.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Interesting start. But this was as much prologue as story arc and a huge chunk of what should be Harry's formative period was hand-waved over.

Sirius and Remus' situation was hand-waved over - as well as the manhunt that must have occurred for Harry. Also, if Sirius is a wanted man, then surely it would be noticed that his longtime friend was also missing. Remus would be wanted too, for questioning at a minimum.

Given how famous Harry was, from age 15 months, his missing "traitors" should be notorious and Harry should still be instantly recognized, as in canon.

There is much to backfill (never a good sign or story-telling technique). Chapter 2 makes or breaks the story; here's hoping for the best.