Reviews for Random
Caylen chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Both stories were amazing, you should do more of these! You make everyone so believable. Heather Sinclair was perfect. Plus I loved Emma best back when she was with Jay in the Ravine so this reminded me of her back then, except better because she's with Bianca and there's not much hotter than that. I read gschulte's random pairings story too, I just love the idea. Maybe I'll try it sometime ;)
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is one of the most random pairings I've ever read, but you definately made it work. (:
gschelt chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
this was really fucking good. i don't really understand the relationship between emma & bianca, moreso when i first started reading than towards the end, but that might've been the point.

i like the randomness of the pairing & the fact that you made it work, in a dark sort of way.

well done. :)
EvilValenStrife chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
This is amazing and I can't wait to see more! Love and huggles! You must continue this!
gschelt chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
holy tits i fucking love this. so much so that i don't give a shit that you copied off of me. ;)

it's like 5 awesome things rolled in one... fiona with adam, jane being gay (my favoriteeee), jane having a thing for HJ, heather sinclair existing, the tamest of suggestions of fiona & HJ...

jesus this just reminds me how you need to write more often. you really do have a knack for it, given your awesome talent at unique storylines, which you showcased here. this was really cute. :)
NaruSakuFan4Life chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow this was awesome never seen jane and heather together before. especially loved the fiona/adam parts