Reviews for I Love You
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
nice honeymoon
Little miss sassypants chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I loved your story but I always pictured them having sex in her 7th year not in their honeymoon
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Nice wedding night story - good & steamy! :)
Auror Weasley chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
A better name for this really good story could be "Your body is a wonderland". Well done, nice one!
RaeganBlack chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I liked it! It was well written and i could see the characters acting like this. Good Job! I'll definitely have to look at more of your stories!
Dishwashersoap1234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i love it! really in character. beautifly written.

i always pictured harry and ginny not having sex for the first time on their honeymoon, but this was so good i really enjoyed it and usually i dont like first time honeymoon fics.

avaniawriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Incredibly well written! I loved every word of it! Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
dude! oh my god write more! this was so well written! u should write what happens on the rest of the honey moon! u rock!

ps. great advice ; )
www chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ok this was really strange and i have no idea what to say... i found this on one of my older sisters favorites, and i didnt kno she was into this! im scared... ( (

anyway yes i guess that was well written and i still dont kno what to say... so i guess ill say how much time do u have to come with something like this? do u have a life! P
FiyeraAlexander chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was, wow... Ur a talented writer.
This Story Of Ours chapter 1 . 11/25/2010

that was so sweet! I loved every minute of it! :D

scentasia chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
And that was perfection!
youngandobsessed chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Loved it! It is so hard to find good writing like this! MORE PLEASE!

Rosewood17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really love how awkward this was because I feel like that makes it really realistic, but still really sweet! I also dig that they were virgins on their wedding night. I feel like that's something the characters would actually do. I think Ginny may have been a smidge too naive. I imagine her being a little more well-informed, but other than that, this was lovely!
4everZutara chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
ginny talkin some tomorrow harry said give me an hour of rest and i got you again tonight haha lol that's what im talking about harry

awesome mini