Reviews for Covet
MusicBringsMe2Life chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Please update it so Edward broke one of the ten please update soon.
CMelea chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Can you continue this with Edward and Bella getting back together? Please!
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Ouch,,, she moved on!
More please
marley01 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Love it
pauleen chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Sometimes you only get one chance.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
please finish this story, i would like to know what happens to edward and who bella is going to marry. it sound like a great story, i like this bella who doesn't forgive edward so easily. waiting for an update!
banshee69 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I was really disliking Edward in the beginning now, I'm sort of feeling sympathy for his sorry ass. Looking forward to reading more.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I find your take on this unique and refreshing. Edward's temptation was very realistic, and his current torment is as well. I like that Bella is working through her own process realistically as well. I don't think it's too soon at all for her to feel like she's moving on under the circumstances.

Well done , and I look forward to the next chapter.
Dramione Cullen chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I like that you have shown it from Edwards side instead of (the usual) Bellas. I'm very intrested to know who the new fiance is and how she really feels for him. Please update soon.
Christina Fey chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Oh my goodness! How could you do this! I went from loathing the man to wanting to cry! Fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next! So many questions yet to be answered!

Christina Fey chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Oh my! I would normally want to feel bad for him, but I can't manage it right now. He deserves anything Bella can dish.

Christina Fey chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
This Edward can redeem himself? Ha, riiight.

This story reminds me of All At Once isn't another adulterous fic, but 100% different. Edward is essentially the same... kinda, but readers didn't tend to hate him... probably since he was cheating with Bella not on Bella.

Christina Fey chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh man! This was... different. chynnadoll36 rec'ed this so I figured I'd give it a try. This isn't something I'd normally read, but I am finding now I have to know what is going to happen!

midnightblupuppy chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
please update
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
wow ..bella sure didn't wait long to find someone else. i understand she's lonely and wanted someone to love her but you are not even divorce yet. and perhaps dating the guy few months and now want to marry him? is she not afraid of getting burn again?

as for edward, why now can you see what you are doing is wrong. when she called and saw you. why now you realized all tanya's flaws and all. you are infatuated with her, why suddenly it turns off? because she's forbidden and your married? since he despise tanya why didn't he fight for bella. so stupid.