Reviews for Covet
I'm mad at Edward this whole thing could have been avoided if he told Bella how he felt from the would have hurt a lot more but at least he could have said help me stay away from her or to not be alone with her.
Bella is a *****. How could you leave your husband without talking about it and serve him with divorce ?
And then tell him your getting married.
WHO IN THE **** DOES THAT.
;(
I would have loved for them to go all the way.
;(
elizabeth bennette chapter 4 . 3/14
Please update. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Damn u can't leave it like that! Finish it!
GodYouAreMySunshine chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Please update it so Edward broke one of the ten please update soon.
CMelea chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Can you continue this with Edward and Bella getting back together? Please!
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Ouch,,, she moved on!
More please
marley01 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Love it
pauleen chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Sometimes you only get one chance.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
please finish this story, i would like to know what happens to edward and who bella is going to marry. it sound like a great story, i like this bella who doesn't forgive edward so easily. waiting for an update!
banshee69 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I was really disliking Edward in the beginning now, I'm sort of feeling sympathy for his sorry ass. Looking forward to reading more.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I find your take on this unique and refreshing. Edward's temptation was very realistic, and his current torment is as well. I like that Bella is working through her own process realistically as well. I don't think it's too soon at all for her to feel like she's moving on under the circumstances.

Well done , and I look forward to the next chapter.
Dramione Cullen chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I like that you have shown it from Edwards side instead of (the usual) Bellas. I'm very intrested to know who the new fiance is and how she really feels for him. Please update soon.
Christina Fey chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Oh my goodness! How could you do this! I went from loathing the man to wanting to cry! Fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next! So many questions yet to be answered!

~Jessi