Reviews for Billy the Kid
Scodia chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Insta love! Yup. I really enjoyed reading this although it was a little bit too short... But that's just me, I don't particulary like one shots with no plots. But I don't think there is anything you could really improve on in this story, I really liked it and yeah, it was awesomness! (apart from length, but then the length of John's penis probably makes up for this xD)
And awesome to see that someone writes JDATE fics! (theres only 11 of them on this site, and im CRAVING for more and more and more)
And I absolutely agree with you that this book is addictive. You can't just like read it and be like, alright, lets move to something else... No. You crave for more...
SO GLAD there are people who write these fanfic! Yhank you for existing and writing this!
thegeekylatina chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I loved it.

I'm not a big shipper of John and Dave, but this kind of stories are kinda turning me the other way around.

I wish I could write with such a good narrative voice.
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my God, this was fucking amazing. I just finished reading the book today and I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely going to have to read the sequel. Your fic was just perfect and hilarious and sounded like it was written by 'David Wong' himself, haha.

Thanks for this fun read! :)
Sadie Woods chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wish I'd noticed this story after I just finished the book. I really agree with you, this is quite the believable pairing for the book. Though my life really hasn't been the same since I learned that John Cheese and David Wong are real men... Seriously. They are real friends in real life and write for a humor website called under those names.

Still an awesome story though. Totally in character an hilarious. Kudos to you for writing it considering the genre of book this came from! I'm actually really glad that someone also shipped this pairing since I think book-universe David and John would be a bad-ass couple.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Yes, yes, John Dies at the End is highly addicting indeed. I even got my dad reading it. I do agree that they're secretly gay though, but only for each other. :) Thanks for writing this! It had me laughing alot.
Fallende chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Heh. I giggled.

Um, written-wise, I think there was one sentence that kinda didn't make sense but I don't remember what it was and I figured it out, so not a big deal.

You did the characters well, too. It wasn't outta sync and it actually seemed like them.

So uh, thumbs up.
dazzledlovely chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
ADFDJ;KHLDJGKFKH;JGKJGLJ

YOU BROKE MY BRAIIIN ;A;
Aofunk chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The level of quality here is bafflingly high. When I began reading, I seriously did not expect something this great. I just- whoah. I have no complaints whatsoever. This fic is precisely how I like my fanfiction. The in-character dialogue, the writing style which pays homage (but does not come across as amateurish imitation) to the original book, the psychic kid idea... Yep, no complaints from me. Favorited for future re-reads.
HiddenHikari chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
hello fellow fangirl! xD nice to see someone else come up with a story of these two now i can alternate between reading my own and reading yours!

I have to admit...that was...extremely cute...exploads

no, seriously, im part Molly so i can expload all i want! :O

hmm...you know what? You should join my JDATE forum! (full of john/dave ACTION!), we only have me and one other person (we've already stollen John and Dave...but there were other guys! ''')

...

so...

well...

Thanks for the story

TUC
Saaaamu chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Why does this only have one review? You're AWESUUUM. Now write something that's not PG-13. Pleasepleasepleasae.
whatsamatta chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I absolutely adore this book, and have been trying my hardest to convert everyone I meet into its followers. If you could only see the jealousy coursing through my veins after reading this and realizing I hadn't thought of it - seriously, genius.

I have to had it to you, that was clever by making Billy what I like to call a pseudo-psychic. You know, they claim to be psychic, and show you something like a drawing which you are involved in, that influences your decisions enough so that eventually the prediction comes true.

...Or maybe they really are just in love with each other.

You should write another one, with Amy and make it a threesome, because that would be all-hailing awesome.

Oh, and just out of curiosity, what happened to the sandwich?