Reviews for My Heart of Darkness
Love it!
seymourblogger chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I liked this. Will you continue?
whereiselvis chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Crazy good. Thanks!
E's My Brand Of Heroin chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow. I actually had to read it twice and the second time, slowly. I just wasn't sure. It was scary and beautiful and captivating. Thank you
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. That was resly deep, especially that end quote about love, sex, violence and violation.
GabrielleSmith chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Such an interesting story- I feel that you wrote the exact amount required to still leave a little mystery but clear everything up, and kind of really gross me out. But still, exceptionally well written and carried off gracefully for such a... well... repulsive notion! x
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well, this is certainly like nothing else I've read. And it's actually quite beautiful, considering the subject matter. Love is not always about sex. And violence is not always a violation.

Well put!

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ooh, interesting story. Oddly, it didn't bother me... but I do read a lot of serial killer stories in RL so the dark/weird mind isn't unfamiliar.

Thx. ALE
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Huh. That was really good. Provacative. I appreciate your end note.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This deeply twisted yet beautifully written one shot is a perfect representation for the Beyond the Pale contest. This peek inside his warped sensibilities, to see his struggle to satisfy his dark needs and desires without hurting others. It also strikes me that Bella's need and request (should he agree to it) would probably be the act that breaks down that last barrier and looses a full fledged serial killer on the world. It's intriguing to glimpse that what we perceive as darkness, is in actual fact his light and something that he wants to share with her. I think the fun in reading something like this is how drastically removed it is from anything that exists in our everyday world.

I find myself wanting more. I want to understand what happened to him, before his adoption, to turn him into this. I want to know what his decision will be. I want to know more of how his mind works...

I love your fluid writing style and look forward to reading more of your work.
katinki chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
very intriguing. it's always interesting (to me) to explore mindsets that aren't mine. and it's always the most interesting to explore that of a so-called evil one. in some ways it's rather liberating living in that kind of mind for a while. i can see where this would have been something else to write. well done. you made me believe in his sociopathy.
Cullen Crazy01 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow. Intense. Was he cutting out her heart? What does he do with it after? Eat it?
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
love it... want it to go on into more amazing darkness and be a multi-chap... yum.
DazzledIn2008 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this story. I LOVE dark.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »