Reviews for True Parents
habib chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
[True Parents ] nice fiction. more chapters Coming?
habib chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
[True Parents ] nice fiction. more chapters coming?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
A very interesting concept. I hope it will be continued.
SquiggytheMage chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
want more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
This story is so confusing, but after managing to figure out the changes, its frickin awesome! I love it
Maltrazz chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Hilarious story. I can hardly wait for Ranma to meet Saturn. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Maltrazz
kiddi chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
This is the Greates story ever.

Ever.
firelordeg chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
thank you for sharing this fantastic story please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. (as soon as life allows)
gaiawolf chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Awesome. This is awesome. I like Ranma crossovers, keep this up.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
A lot of fun once again. I just wondere how it's possible that Ryoko couldn't find Ranma if she can locate his energy. That needs some clarification.
Euphemism chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Wow! Someone's writing more R/SM crosses! Then I realize it took 2 years to get this chapter out. :/

Well, the premise is done, but it looks like both R and SM have reached their end already, so... where is it supposed to go from here?
meow114 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
nice chapter XD can't wait for more :P
Kohey chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
nyaace :3 i'm curious to see where this will go w
alichi chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Updates like this sure prove that patience is rewarded every now and then. Put this on Follow over two years ago and the second chapter was worth it.
Thou I do hope it won't take another two years before the next part comes out :P

Great chapter, that scene with Neptune and Uranus thinking about their actions was refreshing.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Poor Ryoko, having to sleep on the couch. I wonder how Ranma'll react when he wakes up and meets Setsuna. Should be interesting.

I love how Ami jumped to all kinds of conclusions when it came to Genma, will you be showing the battle between him and the cosmic cheerleaders in chapter three?