Reviews for When The Day Met The Night
Inuya4ver chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
woah woah woaah! the uchiha hate going on here, hahahaha poor sasuke awww
Inuya4ver chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
ahh.. this chapter's terribly clever. i knew something was up at the missing of a 'him' or 'her' when you wrote here 'Tsunade had warned about this' hahaha. honestly, i started off thinking this was one of those 'oh no my sakura's with another man for the sake of the mission now' but well, blatant lack of information sings to me
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Those one-shots are amazing! I loved them all:) I really enjoy your writing style(wish i was that blatant in some parts). You really made me get into the stories. Kudos for that:D!
Stuffed.Tiger chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I love all your fics! :) You're a wonderful writer!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Oh your writing... how it gives me butterflies :)
Inume-blue chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I love it! it's about damn time Kakashi knows what if feels like dressing up for the role play. Man ya gotta love equel rights.
Inume-blue chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
hahahahahahaha! you are the best! hee hee I love it! finally Sasuke gets what he deserves. can I just say I love you? never mind that's creepy.
Inume-blue chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
hee hee I love it! I could totally see Kakashi doing that too. great job.
Inume-blue chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
poor Sakura.
Inume-blue chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
XD ha hahaahahah!
Inume-blue chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
wow that's deep. and really sad
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
hee hee cute. I love Kakashi/Sakura family moments, and this has to be one of the best I have ever read. Great Job!
Inume-blue chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
:( oh sad. but it was well writen.
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
hahahahaha! I LOVE IT! that is freaking hilarious XD
Porkchop's Little Ditty chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
LMAO... Just Wow! I totally did no see that coming in the beginning of the story. I totally thought this was going to be about the pros and cons of parenting until it got ugly. That was great. Very creative!