Reviews for Drip
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Poor Dick *hugs Dick*
Aly chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I'd like it if you'd continue this. I used to wet the bed as a kid like (3 years ago I outgrew it) and I really like being able to relate to your version of Dick.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
you write the sweetest fics
good story
AnimatedGeek chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ahhhhhh sweet!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww, so cute! Dick is just so adorable.

You did a great job with his character, especially having him think like a kid. It's so heartbreaking to think that Bruce would send him away for something so silly. The tears of embarrassment and fear is so heartbreaking. Now I'm curious as to why Dick thought Bruce would send him away for that.

The comforting scene is adorably sweet. Bruce is such a good father to the boy. Bruce kissing his forehead is just too cute. Absolute adorableness to the max.

Lovely work with this story.
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Another winner! I am OCD for Robin little kid fics where Bruce is soft. AWESOME story! It was totally cheesy and SOOOOO adorable cute! Just the way I like it. So great. Write more soon!
batman fan 349 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was such a cute story! I was wondering if maybe you could do a sequel, except using Damian and Dick? Like Damian wetting the bed and wondering if Dick will send him away and he has no where to go and such? Also Dick could tell him he had the same problem. Although, Damian wouldn't show his feelings as much and would probably hide it and just be a jerk to Dick.

So, yeah. Just consider it maybe? Here's hoping that you do!

Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
GOTTA LOVE LITTLEDICKY AND BRUCE
Agena K chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
AnakinLove

Aww It's so good I cried! you are such a grand storyteller!

I wish he were my Dad.

A.K
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! that is sooooooooo wsweat. I love stories when Dick's a kid and Batman seems to have a heart. I LOVED THE STORY SO MUCH!

L.L.A.P