Reviews for Wrong From Right
Window Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is a brilliant idea! That the Capitol people would think of the District people as barbarians, and therefore they would be very desensitized.
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very good story. I'm very intrigued by Cinna. He's the epitome of a quiet rebel. I love the backstory you gave him. It certainly seems very fitting!
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked this. Thank goodness you didn't make Cinna a rebel from the time he was a kid. I liked how he slowly became disillusioned. Also Portia as Cinna's lover was interesting. Lovely last line.
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I agree that side characters should get more light. I have not seen many stories with Portia that doesn't have her and Cinna a couple. This does too, but they actually have a history. Effie rarely gets any love unless they're pairing her with Haymitch too.
brigrove chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Nicely done but it would be nocer if it was continued
Stalker chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Favrote Cinna backup
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ah, a younger Cinna I can imagine that.

...The beliefs are plausible too...

And Portia is so well-characterized...

And in the end...gah, love those two :'D

PT
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Another great story from Cinna's perspective. Bravo!
WitchyCloudpine chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OUTSTANDING. you capture these characters better than any author I have read.
War chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Not bad. I liked it, especially the ending. I just thought that both stylists would've had a more natural affinity for art/design though, and Cinna would've realised more about the truth from an earlier age.
Alone in my Dreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Wow! This is truly amazing! I thought that you succeeded in making Cinna's story "real". Cinna being a lawyer and Portia being a librarian was interesting... I like your story of his childhood and his finding out about everything, it was also realistic and it suited him. Overall, this was really great writing and I hope you publish more Fanfictions like this soon!
Athena's.Wise.Girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow! That was so amazing!

I honestly have no critique to give about this story... you made Cinna so real! All the background you gave was genius and it flowed perfectly.

The only thing I didn't like was the Portia/Cinna, but that's only cause I don't ship it.

Am I the only one who thinks Cinna is gay? Just me? Okay...

Anyways, this was possibly spectacular! I love love love it!

Kudos,

Wise Girl
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I think that everyone needs to accept that Cinna and Portia are not in love, were never in love, and never will be in love. Get over it.
raineynight chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I loved it! It was very real, and you captured his personality well. Good job, and thanks for sharing this story! . (By uploading it, I mean.)
Kitadresdencinnazia chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"cinna wanted to play with fire, regardless if it burnt him"

so awsome!nice work, please write more cinna stories in the future i dont feel the are enough, and maybe the next one could be from his point of view.

great job anyway