Reviews for Hindsight is 2020
YoreReader chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Good for Mr. Anderson! He finally melted a little bit and shown some affection for Auggie. I'm glad that he and Auggie are on good terms now, at least.

Too bad about the CIA not getting custody of Levkov. But as long as he is in custody, then who cares who has him? He belongs in jail.

I am so tickled pink that Auggie and Annie are together!

Thank you for such an enjoyable read. I hope to read more from you.
YoreReader chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
With all the ruckus going on around him, he picks this time to let Annie know how he feels about her. The man is just impossible! Now they're on their way to the hospital. Would that be considered their first date? ;p
YoreReader chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Auggie didn't need Annie! Well, almost. Auggie was amazing! Dang, that Levkov didn't know what he was getting into when he confronted Auggie. Hah! Now the FBI's here but they'll be too late. The problem's been taken care of, I'm sure.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Oh no, Auggie's in trouble and so is his Dad! Where are Mr. Elkin and Annie?
YoreReader chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
That Mr. Kogan sounds mysterious and dangerous with it. Even Mr. Elkin warned Auggie to be careful. I think Auggie's supposition is right and Mr. Elkin used to be a spy. Is this the someone that has something to do with Auggie's accident?
YoreReader chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Dang Auggie, you need to speak up and speak quickly or it'd be too late!

I love that Mrs. Anderson is bonding with Annie over Auggie's pictures when he was younger. :D
YoreReader chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
His father is kind of a jerk. I don't mean to be disrespectful but he's so mean to Auggie! I don't like him. Why can't he try talking to his son and get to know what an amazing person he is? If he only knew what Auggie actually does, he wouldn't be quick to insult him. I'm quite indignant on his behalf. :(
YoreReader chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Auggie's parents are a hoot! They seem to be complete opposites - his father seems to be gruff and cantankerous while his mother is friendly and sweet.

His Dad made me laugh about their sleeping arrangements, though. He sure has his opinion on that one! ;p
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Yes do forget Ben, Annie. After all Auggie's with you, who needs anyone else? ;)

I love the thoughts and ruminations that go through both Auggie and Annie's minds.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Already hooked! I want to read all about this birthday party for the baby boy in the family. ;) It was amusing watching Auggie squirm through the invitation request to Annie. I can't wait for his family to meet her. This is going to be fun!
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Love it. :)
JenB chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I'm enjoying your story. You are not the only one who fears the dentist. I don't have to be sedated for cleanings but I get awfully nervous and weak in the knees before I go.
Athena64 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I realy liked it! Fun, action, romance... a great mix! Thank you!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
I'm glad I was right about this story, It was good. Thanks for sharing!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
*long exhale* Well, that was intense but I think I'll live. I'm so glad Auggie finally talked to her. I was getting worried we'd never get back around to that.