Reviews for The Ministry's Law
Meg-Gryffindork chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I LOVE THIS
Jaydove chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
I just want to let you know, I love your story! I like the way you have Harry in another house and show how they are not all bad in Slytherin. I wish you would continue writing because I truly enjoyed reading this story.
Caeli Quaedem chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
I just finished reading the whole lot, it's great, real mature for a twelve/thirteen-year-old. Hope you haven't abandoned it. LOve teh way you portrayed Lily, Ginny, Harry and Blaise. Kudos on the story!
Ganina.Marie chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
I LOOOOOOVE this!

son't worry about who wrote it looks like a 12 yr. old wrote becuase they wrote like you once!

also i am a 1/ 1/2 year(s) younger than you and i wanted to say this storie is AMAZING! it is VERY well writen! so don't think about it, as long as your happy with it. remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
BrookPotter chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I just recently stumbled upon this story and I fell in LOVE with it. It's really good for a twelve year old, but I'm sure your eiher thirteen or fourteen concidering the last time this was updated. Keep going with it and I hope to see another chapter come!
Partin chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
well whoever said it is a jerk

cause i see no problem with it

and everyone can improve and just to tell u a little seceret

im almost 18 and you write better than me

and all i write is papers for school

so they can just back off

really like the story hope u update soon

l!ke
GallagherGirl537 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
htis was really really good. i really liked it and hope tha tyou wte some more
dead1a chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Hi. I just found your story and have to say, I like it so far. I was suprised to find out at the end of chapter 9 that you were only 12! Very good job with what you have. Keep it up. I have put you on Story Alert and am looking forward to the rest of your story. My daughter also likes to write (she is almost 24!) and has been doing so for a while although college has slowed that down a lot reciently. I just told you that to let you know that I know from where I come in commenting on your writing style.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your story!
gyphsy chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
cool please update
benperez31 chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
Oh, don't feel bad. It's quite well written for someone so young, much better than some stories written by adults that I've read. Writing better takes practice, something I know since I only started writing stories two years ago and I'm already in my forties. Just keep it up. As I said before, it's a nice story and different from other marriage law stories.
H chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Hi,

don't let the negative reviews get you down!

You are writing a good story and are brave enough to publish it. Of course, parts of it are a bit stereotypical but with that amount of fanfiction out there, it is impossible to write something completely unique.

That being said, I really like your story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

CU H.
benperez31 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Hi, found your story yesterday and read all eight chapters. Nice story so far. I've read other Marriage law fics and even 1 where Harry is in Slytherin but this is the first one where Harry is in Slytherin, Voldemort's gone and Harry's parents and Sirius are alive. What's more Snape gets along with them along. Interesting and fun combination. Just too bad about Charlie and he didn't even die in the war. I feel for the Weasleys. At least, Harry can comfort Ron. I like it that Blaise is a male here, Harry's friend, not like Malfoy and is engaged to a Gryffindor as well. I look forward to the next chapters.
A Stern Critic chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This story is a poorly written copy of 'My Green Eyed Mystery' by 'romanticangel92'.

Admittedly I have only read half of the first chapter before nausea force me to stop, but that is what it seems like from what little I've read.

Also your writing style is atrocious; some lessons in creative writing would not go astray.

It seems like this was written by a twelve year old. If you are in fact twelve years old then this story is no too bad; however if you are any older then I'm sorry but your education system has failed you woefully.

ASC
Drazard chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Upon reading the "Ministry's Law" note, I was merely speechless. But I love how you fit in the pairings and how you "evilized" Harry. Anyway, this was an interesting read and I'll be looking forward to another chapter, if you continue writing.