Reviews for Welcome To Westbridge
I love this story and I wish you'd continue it!
Appealtoreason chapter 85 . 11/6/2013
Oy! Where in the world did you go Carmen Sandiego?

:( More story please!
STB chapter 86 . 3/29/2013
i love this chapter
i want to read the story until the end
Appealtoreason chapter 86 . 6/15/2012
RAHH! UPDATE COMMON PLZ
Kal-El Fornia chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I'm actually digging this story. Wasn't sure if I would or not for the most part. Anyways, I would say more, but I'm dead tired. I'll be back tomorrow.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Christ, this is going to be one long ass story to read. Well, better get started.
Vigatus chapter 86 . 1/31/2012
Well I think Bridgette got some of what she deserves. Great chapter, I hope you continue.
Jade Lynne chapter 86 . 1/30/2012
Mimi's a dumb ass for listening or questioning Sora. Knew Bridgette wouldn't give her the full story, seriously someone needs to do something to Bridgette.

Hope Sora doesn't assume anything is wrong when Tai comes back. She knows Tai is an honest person. Hope you can update soon.
Cearta Day chapter 86 . 1/29/2012
Woah I was NOT expecting Sora to hit Bridgette... possibly the other way around though... Update soon!
TDAmaze WolfGang chapter 86 . 1/29/2012
I thought i'd drop a review since its beeen awhile. Its great that Jeremys ass is finally going to get put in its place. But in no way is this going to work out for Tai. He tries so hard not to get caught up in shit but always manages to be front and center. Soras going to be pissed since hes spending the night and Jeremys not going to be much happier. It might work out better if Amber does murder him. Props to Sora for hitting Bridgette too. I read in a story somewhere on here Soras special attack would be motherhenning someone to death but she seems to pack quite the punch.

It always seems like someones depressed in this story. Tks about ready to jump off a brigde. I say let him personally, but nobody ever lets him. Haha anyways thanks for the update. I hope you can update anymore again soon, then I can drop a review for that story too ;P
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 86 . 1/29/2012
Someone kill off Bridgette already. She really pisses me off. Great chapter though.
canuck72 chapter 86 . 1/29/2012
Man this was a fun chapter.

Mimi is being a complete idiot, I mean how can she let Bridgette manipulate her so easily?

I feel sorry for Amber, I hope Tai is able to be a good friend and help her out, without Sora getting the wrong idea about his intentions.
Ramorphe chapter 85 . 1/26/2012
Let me just tell you that this was the best drama filled chapter i have read, perhaps because of the way you structured it. Incredible. Keep up the soapiness! looking forward to the next chapter!
Asasininja4827 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Digimon season 2 maybe "Ole' sk00l now." But I still like it. Kudoes for the ICness!

Cheers

Also...

Metal Bawkses!
Vigatus chapter 85 . 1/13/2012
Why does Tai get into these situations, even when he is doing his best to stay out of them?