Reviews for The Will to Live
IvoryGlass chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This is a really awesome story! I love the uniqueness of the plot!

Please Update Soon!
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
This is very interesting, and I love how you've added the voices of those whose blood she drank to the story. W
Anonymous 28 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Can't wait to read more.
dab-of-paint chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Great story :)
Regsd chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
That's sad, I like the whole idea with the self-turned vampire. Anyway, I will definitely keep waiting ;)
MitternachtDressage chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Truly enjoying the story so far. I hope you keep it up!
A Reviewer 138761 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
well i think your doing good with this. its pretty easy to follow and i enjoyed reading it. It is much better than a lot of the fan fictions i have read there are few mistakes but that is what is expected its not going to be as well done as a published novel due to there are no editors that you need to send them too. to close i say you are an excellent writer and you need to stop doubting yourself. Искренне товарищ
Regsd chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Both the story and your writing style is very good and I'm begging you to keep this story going :) I'd liked to have more voices in the chapter too, but I still find the chapter great. Everyone seem very much in character. PLease update soon :3
Regsd chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG! this is great! I especially love the way she hears her "comrades".. Brilliant :3
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Love this story! Can't wait to read some more, yes I enjoy the voices part also... Just dying to see how Seras is going to feel about another vampire added to her little Hellsing family, loved the Alucard parts too! Great job!
0-Girlycard-0 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I like it. XDDDDDD

I believe this is going to be an awesome plot line and I'm starting to like the character already. :P

However, I did notice some things that you might be able to improve on.

Try to show instead of tell. I know it's much easier said than done, but if you could just alter the tones a bit and 'show' the reader, so that they are immersed in your story, then this could be top class story.

Also some background info about 'me' would be nice. :P Although I know it's just started and you'll probably get to it soon enough.

Anyways, wonderful story in all. Keep up the good work and I'm sure this will be one of the most entertaining ffs ever. xD