Reviews for Without A Sky
final fantasy freak chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I wanna read more! This is such a good story! I love the writing style and personality you picked for the younger Balthier, and now Fran is in the mix too! Please update soon!
Persephone Falling chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Cool fic.

I like the development that's going on in the second chapter and the way you characterize Balthier as sort of young and uncertain, yet trying to fake confidence at the same time. I hope we get to see more of his relationship with his father :).

I'm curious as to what Fran's doing working on airships in Nalbina. She must be pretty desperate to get out of there if she's willing to tend to Balthier's 'needs'. To be honest, it does seem a little out of character - but then again, Fran IS a bit of a mystery and who knows what her situation is in Nalbina? (Well, YOU know ;) lol, but I don't yet.)

I really liked the first chapter as well. Very nicely paced, short but effective, and a great opener. I thought the ending maybe could be stretch out a little more though, just to heighten the suspense. Also, the bits about the passkey, reader, and windshields kind of threw me off. The language seems high tech, but without the magical/medieval twist that FF12 often has. Just a little thing, though.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter :).
Yay chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
The characterisation is brilliant. I think I'mma enjoy this as much as I did 'Ever At Your Service' but not more 'cause Ashe/Basch are my fave pairing. But this is gonna be good.
brown rabbits chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
The flashback was impeccable! The picture you painted was vivid and compelling.
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ooooh, looking forward to more of this. Fabulous writing, impeccable grammar, and sky pirates? Girl's dream come true. :)
Yay chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Brilliant! I am a big fan of your writing... I would like to see where this goes!
brown rabbits chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Short, but very good. I look foreward to more.