Reviews for Initial Thoughts
Mark chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
Make More ~~~~~~~
Luna chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
This is adorable whilst still getting both their characters down to a T :3
Neko chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
Lol I laughed so hard when the boys discovered the mirror was missing! Nice touch! XD I love this fanfic so much, I have laughed and cringed at multiple scenes!
Skyeluvsfanfics chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
I love this story~! It's absolutely amazing~! And I love how the storyline doesn't just suddenly storm into a relationship between Soul and Kid; I love how it takes their relationship kind of slow, starting as aquaintances, then to friends, and soon more. I adore it~! XD XD
Messy chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
3 cute
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Where is chapter 8?
Annonymus chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This was a really awesome chapter. I really enjoyed reading this SoKi fanfic Your writing is AMAZING, BTW. Thank you for such an amazing story to read.
Annonymus chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
I really love this chapter as well! I think it's hilarious how Kid doesn't even know what he's doing and how flustered Soul gets. I really enjoy your writing and I can't wait to start reading the next chapter. X)
Annonymus chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
I really liked the action in this chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm seriously enjoying this fic!
Annonymus chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Wow this is rlly good! Most people COMPLEETLY change the characters personalities so they can fit into a well paired fanfic, but you keep their personalities. I love KidxSoul and I really love this one
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
GOD! DAMMIT! Finally finished!
I beg u to update! Wherever in the world u are! If u r still alive please leave a message...
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!