Reviews for Initial Thoughts
Guest chapter 7 . 4h
NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T END IT HERE! This was SOO amazing! Very funny and heartwarming!
I guess if you mark it as completed, that's that. But you haven't! I feel like there's more to the story. And IT IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!
Death the Kid chapter 1 . 3/21
Me and Soul are reading and reacting to this... 0.o ok than
DerpyPuppies chapter 7 . 2/22
Omg I just spent the day reading this from the chapters 3 to 7 and I read it like my life depended on it. I must say that this was indeed the most cutest/fluffy/awesome thing I have encountered. I just love Kid x Soul, they make such a cute couple :3. I will love you for ever and ever from now on. Anyways, keep up the good work! Hugs and kisses 3
IchigoDon'tmesswithme.kurosaki chapter 7 . 2/14
Will you continue it? Cause I like it. I wanna see them together and I want smut
DeathTheKidxsoul chapter 7 . 2/9
I love your work! I really hope the next chapeter comes soon! :)
DeathTheKidxSoul chapter 4 . 2/9
I love your fanfiction and I just love the detail you go into
Abby chapter 7 . 1/17
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME, THATS IT MY GOD HOW AM I JUST BOW REALIZING THAT THIS WAS LAST UPDATED FOUR DAMN YEARS AGO THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING ALL DAY GODFUCKINGDAMMIT THIS WAS OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAN FICS WHY DIDNT I CHECK THE DATE BEFORE READING WWHHYY
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Make em kiss! make em kiss!its killing me with this damn slow motion romance! like wtf!
great job on making this fanfiction though, and you did a great job person
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Are you going to write more?!
LewlzLewlMeow chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Ok. I know this last update was written four years ago, but I just cannot shut up about this story. I absolutely love this pairing and reading a true fanfiction like this makes me really happy. I want to really thank you for writing this!
Kennii Vanity chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
He soooo likes Kid. Update when you get a chance, this story is too good.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Please update
July chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
AobaSLover chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Aaaaawwwww!
AobaSLover chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh my God. He landed near his swimsuit area.