Reviews for Initial Thoughts
Click chapter 6 . 10/23
Hahaha, wow. That's like me in the back "What a blatant show of exhibitionism..." Oh, how many people had thoughts in, I think the last chapter or the one before, about Kid kneading his cheeks... and I'm like 'which'? Hahaha... thanks for brightening up my day, this fic has been humorus and... well. Worth it. ;)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 7 . 9/25
Please continue this! It's super friggin cute! Love it and these two boys so much!
Al chapter 2 . 5/19
Wow. That's... A lot of improvement in writing. I.. Don't know what to say. I'm astounded, this is amazing... Perfect characters, perfect writing... PERFECT.
Al chapter 1 . 5/19
Amazing! It really stuck with me, for its quite good and has a great plot for most soul eater fanfictions. I loved it, really! And if you had about one too three more years of practice, you could outrun basically every single normal leveled fanfiction writer at their age point! Keep up the good work!
Mark chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
Make More ~~~~~~~
Luna chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
This is adorable whilst still getting both their characters down to a T :3
Neko chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
Lol I laughed so hard when the boys discovered the mirror was missing! Nice touch! XD I love this fanfic so much, I have laughed and cringed at multiple scenes!
MooseWrites chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
I love this story~! It's absolutely amazing~! And I love how the storyline doesn't just suddenly storm into a relationship between Soul and Kid; I love how it takes their relationship kind of slow, starting as aquaintances, then to friends, and soon more. I adore it~! XD XD
Messy chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
3 cute
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Where is chapter 8?
Annonymus chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This was a really awesome chapter. I really enjoyed reading this SoKi fanfic Your writing is AMAZING, BTW. Thank you for such an amazing story to read.