Reviews for Mystique
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 8 . 6/7
Actually, Emperte is the Japanese name for Empoleon.
brightclaw237 chapter 1 . 5/7
Hope that the story gets updated soon! Can't wait to read more!
icanhascamaro chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
I really like this story and used to have it in my favorites in an older ff user name. Adding it to my new name as well.

What I love about this story:
- The transformation
- The plot
- How reading it is like watching an episode of the TV show

What was off about this story:
- Using the word anyways. I don't consider it a real word. It's not very professional and it takes away from the brilliance of your story. I love LOVE this story, please don't take my concrit the wrong way. I just think this story surpasses many others, but the word anyways is juvenile and makes me cringe.
- Piplup's gender changes from male to female a lot. Often in the same paragraph. Is the penguin male or female?

Anyway, I love your story and hope to read more soon!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Not like Barry needs sugar, but caffeine probably makes him hyper.
He'll be surprised.
When Shinji evolved.
Fear of Pokemon.
Getting Shinji to evolve and confess his feelings to Hikari.
Tika Masala chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
IM STILL LOOKING MY FAVORITE AUTHORS!~3
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Cool! Shinji/Shinx evolved into Shinji/Luxio! Bright. Not really the word I'd use, Hikari. Uh, Dawn's Piplup is male.
CraziOtaku200 chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
GAAAAHH! I know I'm late but, you two are REALLY great writers! Aaaaahh! I can't believe this! I hope you update again soon, I LOVE your stories! There awesome~~!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Kouhei/Conway is creepy.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Shinji has an interesting theory.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
I liked the ending.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Nice cliffhanger.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Torterra seems happy.
guess who chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Aaaaaaaaaahhhh! Plz plz plz finish this! Loving this! Update asauc!
Funstt chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
Can you make the names English? Even a second version with English names would be awesome! Great story and yep I was dissapointed it wasn't an update haha keep up the good work team
Northwest Brony chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
When I saw that the story updated, I was overcome with excitement! I have enjoyed every minute of this story, your way of making the action flow and the character development is absolutely wonderful. There are a few places where a word is missing, but the story is overwhelmigly good that I cannot help to ignore thise small flaws for the beauty and craftmanship of the entire story. I am waiting with anticipation for the next chapters with Hikari and Shinji, the transforming pokémon trainer.