Reviews for The Color of Freedom
ForeverRobsessed chapter 5 . 6/18
Aah! Nice surprise
ForeverRobsessed chapter 4 . 6/18
Edward's age certainly surprised me, but I'm not one to nitpick with plot points. Looking forward to how it comes into play. :)
ForeverRobsessed chapter 2 . 6/17
Certainly not losing me. I thought he'd turn out to be a cop, and I'm very glad that I was right. Eagerly heading to the next chapter!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm thoroughly intrigued and utterly sad for Bella. Let's see how it turns out! From the subtle hints you've left, there's more to Edward than what meets the eye so far.
sandy chapter 18 . 2/28
thank you for writing this for your mother, God Bless, I believe in Karma, so there for I believe at some point she will get justice
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Edward's too young, 19 is to young to be an FBI agent. seriously doesn't make sense. and bella graduated high school at 15? whats this, apparently world is full of genius -"
Kopec82 chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
Ahhhhh what happen?
Kopec82 chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
Ok so Aro is a crazy paranoid man they didn't think he would have cctv?
Kopec82 chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Hahaha 19 to young to be and agent
jacksperluvr chapter 29 . 9/26/2015
I liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Okay, I just found this story and read it in one sitting. Totally rocks. It tore at my heart-strings. You must totally read Tom Clancy's Without Remorse.
I have a favor I wanna ask you. Aro was dealt with appropriately, but Jacob's chapter closed in a sort of way that seemed too good for him. Can you possibly rewrite the whole dick-breaking scene so that it can be more gruesome? Maybe a diversion occurs and Bella finds herself alone with him for a few minutes, then maybe he could try to grab her and make his way out of the FBI or try to hurt her, but she fights back and runs out and he chases after her and Edward, Alice and gang can chase after them and beat him like the dog he is on the street or dark alley. That way, Bella would have true closure knowing she had stood up to her worst tormentor and she would also be secure in the knowledge that those who love her would always be there for her. Just a suggestion.
southernpur-rica chapter 29 . 2/9/2015
Sequel?
EAMC1992 chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
You should continue thus story or update it with an epilogue that takes place years down the road where they are married and they either have a kid or they are trying for one.
em chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
This is the best story I have yet to read on here. From beginning to end I was amazed. You are truly an amazing writer.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 29 . 8/20/2014