Reviews for The Color of Freedom
Okay, I just found this story and read it in one sitting. Totally rocks. It tore at my heart-strings. You must totally read Tom Clancy's Without Remorse.
I have a favor I wanna ask you. Aro was dealt with appropriately, but Jacob's chapter closed in a sort of way that seemed too good for him. Can you possibly rewrite the whole dick-breaking scene so that it can be more gruesome? Maybe a diversion occurs and Bella finds herself alone with him for a few minutes, then maybe he could try to grab her and make his way out of the FBI or try to hurt her, but she fights back and runs out and he chases after her and Edward, Alice and gang can chase after them and beat him like the dog he is on the street or dark alley. That way, Bella would have true closure knowing she had stood up to her worst tormentor and she would also be secure in the knowledge that those who love her would always be there for her. Just a suggestion.
southernpur-rica chapter 29 . 2/9
Sequel?
EAMC1992 chapter 29 . 1/4
You should continue thus story or update it with an epilogue that takes place years down the road where they are married and they either have a kid or they are trying for one.
em chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
This is the best story I have yet to read on here. From beginning to end I was amazed. You are truly an amazing writer.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Very touching. :)
deanie161 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great a story
Hayat chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Hey dear! I love your story. It's amazing. I love the fact that this story is about the feelings of all those girls who are enduring the same torture. I know that it's real and I love you for bringing this out. Your story is unique and amazing. I'm still reading it.
sherryola chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
This was a wonderful story. I'm so proud of you for writing a story about how it really is. i won't read stories with a dark possessive edward who enslaves Bella, as if something like that was hot and sexy. You wrote about a true problem, and yet did it with taste and care and gave us a sweet Edward and a happy ending.

I too have a serious form of arthritis. I was born with it actually and have had a number of joint replacements as well as lots of chronic paina nd greatly reduced range of motion. I remember the day I realized I could no longer put earrings in. I wept for a long time. Hugs to you. I wish you well and hope your pain and symptoms are tolerable.

sherry
amegli chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
I noticed in this chapter that you were exchanging Aro and Alec at wrong times. For example, when Edward and alec was talking about finding Jane you put that "Aro" fished a picture out of his pocket and also you put if Alec picked them up from the airport, not Aro would be picking them up. Just wanted to let you know that the names were in the wrong spots in this chapter, but greatly enjoy this story :)
usagi-friend chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
Gross a penis can get broken O_o
usagi-friend chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Hard to say cookie crisps
Guest chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
I just finished this story and it is just so sad I mean I am still in shock since this was based pretty much on a true story it makes u feel so sad for those women who have gone through this
CyberMindq chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Oh shit I don't have words after reading this a/n. I can't even imagine what she went through jfc. She deserves happiness and peace, I am sure you're happy and proud of her.
CyberMindq chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
The story is ok, but your author's notes are the best lol
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I was really enjoying your story until you said he was 19. It's absolutely absurd to believe he's an undercover FBI agent at that Age please tell me it's a typo and you meant 29