Reviews for Stage Two
Update?
JaspersLilRed chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
So I read the whole story "not so suite without you here" yesterday, and started this one today. Thought I'd let you know that I absolutely love how you write! You're brilliant and I can't wait until you come out with the next chapter. _
heroic baka chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Update! Pleeeeaassssee
Cheeky Shenanigans chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I love your stories, and this one has really drawn me in. I noticed its been a while since you last update so please update, you have a lot of fans waiting!

Once again, Awesome story and great use of metaphors. Its almost like reading a published book :) UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE :D
Vladimirlen chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
This is the third story I read from u. Pls. continue. I want to 2 know how this would end. And I want 2 know what Tim is planning 2 do 2 Zack and Cody.
TSLOD chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
This is an amazing story, and the first part of the series made me cry! Well done! It takes alot to make me cry and you made me cry! You should feel proud! :D PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE update soon! Oh, and when you get the chance, please update dreamer too. That is another excellent story. You are extreamly talnted! :)
Ellivia22 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
great chapter. I can't wait to read more! Update soon, please! ~Ellivia22~
lor4eto chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Update soon. Loved it!
tiger002 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Wow, I was reading your note at the beginning, flattered with your response by the way, and then reading the chapter and couldn't figure out why it seemed familiar. Yeah, I can be a little slow sometimes...

Anyway, another good chapter, and I agree that the changes you made were for the best. Nice job showing both twin's fear and hurt from the incident, and I look forward to seeing more of this and your other story.
Ellivia22 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
great chapter. Lots of emotion. I loved it! I can't wait to read more! Update soon, please! ~Ellivia22~
hellhunting chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Uh-oh I don't think Cody's feeling very well. I wonder where Zack will end up now? Update soon :)
Ellivia22 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
how dare you go out of town and leave me hanging like this! So cruel! lol. I can't wait to read more. Update soon! ~Ellivia22~
Ellivia22 chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
nice chapter. I can't wait to read the next one! ~Ellivia22~
UnderTheBonfire chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
woah O-o things are getting intense :O lol this story keeps on getting better and better!(not that i find zack and cody suffering good i meant the plot xD) Im kinda curios why Cary(i forgot how to spell her name xD is that correct?) seemed to expect it O-O. LOL keep updating please. this story kinda changed the way i see the twins..but in a good way xD You win the internets. _
tiger002 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Okay, that's evil, leaving evil cliffhangers and then disappearing. True, I've done worse, but I don't like people doing it to me...

As for the language part, it doesn't offend me, but be careful to only use it how the characters would. It seems like you might be overusing f***, though in a situation like this, I can see why.

Onto the chapters themself, honestly I didn't feel much emotion from chapter 7, but that could just be me being tired so I couldn't get into it as much. I like how you showed Zack's inner motivations like greed and hope. I can see the twins reacting in that way, Cody wants to help Zack, but snaps when he sees Zack hiding that, and then Zack being mad at him. I fear something will happen now that Zack is gone but to who and where will that lead? Especially if the elevator guy sees Zack alone, he will know he can make a move. I wonder if Cody was hurt when he was pushed back, the blurry vision could be from the tears or maybe something worse. Good job with the suspense and update when you can!