Reviews for Of Hope And Of Honor
StripedHatter chapter 12 . 2/25
Ahhh, the fluff! I swear this is the fluffiest fic I've ever read. I love it.

Kinda can't wait for a splash of angst, though. They've been so happy and everything has gone so well that it seems inevitable some big drama will happen soon enough.
I love this! All the sensitive fluff and general happiness is making my heart jump all over the place!

I love the way you depict Iroh as well. I can very much see him as a matchmaker, especially when it comes to Zuko. Update soon. :)

- Leet
Reality Rejection Service chapter 12 . 2/24
Iroh, thy name is CUPID!

...Have some more arrows. Lord knows these two need them.
StripedHatter chapter 11 . 2/13
Ahhh, I loved this! (And also hadn't realized there was an update!)

Reminds me of a time a lot of adults in my house got drunk while I was still like fourteen and me and my neighbor Cody had a war with burnt popcorn, and then gathered up all the bits of burnt popcorn into the dish that had been used for dinner and then placed the dish next to one of the people who had passed out from intoxication. We never took the blame for it. But seriously, there's nothing more fun than a middle-of-the-night food fight.

and i'm so ready for katara and zuko to just face up to the fact that she makes him happy and they need to be together because OTP
I love this. There is just so much fluff that I'm smiling like an idiot right now. Thank you for making my day.

- Leet
Infinite Reader chapter 11 . 2/5
Loving the fluff and developing relationship :)
Reality Rejection Service chapter 11 . 2/5
I swear... these two are just so adorable.
StripedHatter chapter 10 . 1/31
NOOO I NEED MORE
I have never been put in a place of such suspense by the statement "Do you like eggs?" But stranger things have happened.
I know you just updated like five days ago but PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON MY LITTLE HEART IS SO IMPATIENT. I'M WORSE THAN ZUKO.
cater to the fans, man. we need you.
StripedHatter chapter 9 . 1/31
Suki is so brilliant.
Also, poor Iroh, his life is so difficult.
StripedHatter chapter 8 . 1/31
THIS WAS SO CUTE, OMG.
howdoesonecontrolreactionstothismuchfluff.
StripedHatter chapter 4 . 1/30
How are you worried at all about your dialogue skills? I have never read something so close to the thing it's based on! I can see the show in my mind as I read it! This is fantastic!:D
(I've had several cups of coffee and been looking for a fic like this for years, lol.)
StripedHatter chapter 3 . 1/30
(I'm not logged in but idc)
Iroh's letter was so on-point. A writing there, friend. :D
Great beginning! You caught Aang's entitlement pretty well, as well as her confusion. Definitely realistic and falls in line with occurrences like this in real life.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 10 . 1/28
Can we all appreciate the fact that Zuko knows how to imitate the whistle of a tea kettle, and can (and apparently HAS) done so only to wake his Uncle up?
Reality Rejection Service chapter 9 . 1/28