Reviews for Of Hope And Of Honor
Tortoise01Swe chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
NOOOOO. MORE D:
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Are you going to finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
OMG! You are an AMAZING writer! This is one of the best Zutara stories I've ever read! PLEASE CONTINUE!
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Zutara vs Kataang lol smh
Ziwen chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Oh! Oh! Oh! Please update soon! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your writing! Nxt to no grammar mistakes at all! UPDATE! :D
Katie chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
love! it! continue! plz! i! beg! you! ps! i! love! PENGUINS!
GettingLostInABook chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
sooo sooo good! cant wait for the next one!
koolkat42o chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
what is pai sho?

i love how things are coming up i cnt wait fer da next chapter _
Azrael Jinsei chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Thanks for writing this. Please update soon.
Kaiisan chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
I really loved this chapter, especially with those little breaks in between with Toph and everyone else ! I especially found it really amusing. :)

Keep up the great work!
Prince-Malice chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
luuul, Katara gave Iroh a run for his monehs! Great chappy, i felt some sort of leap in the style with this chapter, maybe its just me, but i love again soon pleases 3
Sunshineandraindrops32 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Haha, oh how I love Iroh. He's such a romantic! And always right too. :P

Great work! I can't wait for the nexxt update! -
appa-n-momoforever7 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
al most forgot i love your title it's eloquent and clever. so zutara. kudos. besides when ppl rush to crank out new chapters its not their best work its better to wait for a great chapter than to read a new one each week that's not the best it could be or is lack luster. hold out for the plot to flow and your best development. people who beg you for updates want good updates. only post an update if you're proud of it. keep up the good work.
appa-n-momoforever7 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
out there somone's gonna love ya! lol that's the honk fun with the joys of motherhood. my high school put on honk the full length version my junior year. break a leg you're getting better. do you ever have some one review your work before you post? then you can have feedback that will make you less dependent on reviews for what makes sense flows easily what's unclear or etc. don't say youcan't do something either that is something untrue you will convince yourself of. it's an excuse to justify your fear. but it will stifle your growth or ability to reach your full potential.
snmwordbender chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
LOL! I loved this chapter! I can't wait for the others to arrive, please update really really soon!