Reviews for Of Hope And Of Honor
RoxanneRay chapter 14 . 9/13
I LOVE the story! One question though, how was Toph exchanging letters with Sokka and Suki if she's blind? I assume Aang isn't reading them out loud and writing her replies for obvious reasons. But I love the story and I can't WAIT for the next update!
Storyteller chapter 14 . 6/2
This is so cool. It's really nice to find a Zutara story that's actually still going. Keep it up! :D
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 5/23
Lovely chapter, such beautiful descriptions and writing style! Can't wait to read more :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 5/22
This was a really good first chapter! :)
Lillith1 chapter 14 . 5/21
Please continue, I really love it!
ArtilliaTheHun chapter 14 . 5/20
okay, Zuko and Katara are portrayed so ADORABLY in this! I love it!
Reality Rejection Service chapter 14 . 5/20
...and ENTER the EVIL VILLAIN of nearly half the Zutara fics here:

Aang.
Wow, you finally updated. I've been missing the warm fuzzies this fic gave me. :)

Fantastic job, as always. Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for you to post again.

- Leet
demongurl111 chapter 14 . 5/19
Yay you're back! I missed you and the story
Reagerya chapter 13 . 3/4
Aaaaargh I love it! The story is so beautifully crafted and the different parts blend into each other perfectly! I can't wait until the next update!
Reality Rejection Service chapter 13 . 3/2
Zuko, you have a bad case of the Love Bug. Ignoring it will only make your condition worse.

Sokka... you wouldn't need to be on Aang's side. All it would take is an errant comment on your part to set him off- and let's face it, you have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Which brings me to Aang. Rash action on his part will most likely just drive Zuko and Katara closer. Not a great plan.
Sorry, Zuko, but you've got the Love Bug, and you've got it BAD. Ignoring it only makes it worse.

And Aang might know? Crap!
I love this chapter. I think it has to be my favourite so far. Your writing always puts a smile on my face and makes me feel light inside. There are just so many serious/angsty Zutara stories these days that I didn't know until I read this how much I needed for our favourite couple to be happy! Thank you!

Now I'm just waiting for something to happen...

- Leet
Love it!
guest chapter 12 . 2/26
aww slow burn zutara love, i love awkward zuko