Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Tommy14 chapter 29 . 10/10
Thanks for the hours of good reading.
MiccaF chapter 29 . 7/31
Awesome from beginning to end!
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 7/27
great story, i loved it!
celajwhitney chapter 25 . 7/27
so dr. compassion- cullen ratted them out to the volturi? so much for loving them like his own children. it seems edward comes by being a dick honestly, like father ,like son!
celajwhitney chapter 24 . 7/27
no wonder edward didn't have sex with bella, he didn't want her to see his tiny little dick! ha ha ha
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 7/26
so glad bella kicked edward and alice to the curb, of course carlisle will blame bella for those two leaving. i hope rose and emmett go with bella and jasper.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 7/26
i was very glad to see that bella gave alice a big dose of fuck you for breakfast. alice is as bad as edward,only wanting her for what she could mold her into.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 7/26
you go girl, tear his ass up! if what he's thinking is what he feels, she should just destroy him!
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 7/26
what the hell is wrong with eleazar? i was under the impression that tanya was the head of the denali seems to think the cullens left forks because they din't want bella anymore. who told him that, rose?
tamwhit chapter 29 . 6/22
Please update your story soon
Kristina777 chapter 6 . 4/22
This story already has me hooked.
-I'm not sure that I've ever read Eleazar as being such a jerk before. Kinda just want to smack him upside the head.
jeoliverio chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
I really loved this story it didn't take too long before Bella was changed and Jasper getting together. I also liked Bellas giffts.
Alison chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
Sorry don't feel like signing in...Godsmack's Cryin Like a Bitch makes me think of Fuckward too
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I love it when Bella injures Edward
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 29 . 3/12/2016
I loved it. Hope to see an update
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »