Reviews for The Ballad of Azhure
Fuyu Usagi chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I LOVE this. This has to be my favourite scene in the series, and you do it justice with this poem :)
coolperson chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
i LOVE the axis trilogy wayfarer redemption, but i've never had a chance to read any of her other books. Your poem's really great - very old-ish. Actually, it is old coz u wrote it in...02-25-02 ! hahaha but it's great anyway
SSJ Aeris chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I reall loved it! Though, I believe this scene is in Starman, not Enchanter. Cahpter 55. But, who cares, it was a good poem and thats all that matters. I wish there was more more fanfics for this. For some reason I would like to see Azhure and Stardrifter together, I have no clue why!
Do you know about the sequel to the Wayfarer Redemption series? I just heard of it from some site but Im not sure if she hasnt written them yet or she hasnt sold them to the US yet. Do you know?
NeverKnowsBest chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Yay! Axis Trilogy fan stuff! I like.
Darkest Side of Death chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Oh, I loved that poem! I Just got the first two books of the series three or so days ago, and I'm a bit over half way through the second one, so I don't think I read the scene yet... But this was awesome, even without having read it! It's terrible they don't have a section for Axis Trilogy stories and poems... *sigh* well, great great GREAT job! Keep it up!

~*~DSoD~*~
SapphirePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I liked that a lot. I just read that part in Starman! I saw this a while ago and I didn't understand it exactly but now I do! I wish more people write Wayfarer Redemption fics. Sara Douglass' books are the best i've read
kaehimi chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
What a wonderful ballad! _ The Wayfarer Redemption is an excellent series!
smith chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hey, nice to see some Sara Douglass' fan fiction! Nice poem; the last verse seems to pull the whole poem together.
Minna chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
It's beautiful.

I can't understand why there isn't a section devoted to the Axis trilogy/Wayfarer Redemption, I wanna read some FF! *Wails*

Oh well *Sigh* This was beautiful, and I'm going to print it out with the URL of your authors bio and stick it on the cover of my school diary *Grin*

Thank you for being so talented!

~Minna
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
really deep and well written!