Reviews for A Human on Vulcan
Maritza Manga chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really like the idea behind this story, it's fun seeing Sarek go all primal and protective. But the vulcans seem really out if character. In canon, vulcans have 1-2 child families to conserve resources, they don't kiss with their mouths, and they don't talk about reproduction unless it's absolutely necessary. I also have an aversion to 'wifely duties', but it's not my fanfic. Sarek's revenge was cute and clever.
ByaHisaFan chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Gotta love passive aggressiveness! And not every Vulcan is a logictubbie( real word, say nothing) as sarek skillfully displays in this story.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Omigoodness yes! Ahaha! This was SO much fun to read. Gotta love some Sarek/Amanda feels. :)
This was jut awesome. Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet

LOL he wrote her a report as a proposal. LOL
ally chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
amehakay chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
that was cute
ellimongoose chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
god vulcans can be rather harsh despite the illogic behind insults, glad sarek 'avenged' amanda though, i loved it a great short fic!:P
Hope of the Darkness chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This one-shot is absolutely adorable! Thank-you for writing it.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Do I detect the influence of Dr. Jean Lorrah here?

Nice characterization piece for Sarek, but I question one thing: how many miscarriges can a female of any species believably have in one year? Perhaps this story would work better if Amanda had been married five or six years?
twice the rogue chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Its a nice little fic.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
It is always nice to read justice served. Thanks for writing.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i don't know what a pleenok is, but i love that spock was concieved during kinkyfloor!sex. XD

onewhowatches :3
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw cute! :)
Ster J chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
snicker Score one for Sarek! Sweet story.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Sarek is so creatively evil in your story! "The crash we heard may have been the result of that suggestion". I love how Vulcans cleverly never admit their own fault. And I don't suppose these two will likely offend his wife again... And *her* comments were like poison! I really wonder what logic she found in insults...

My dear if I may suggest, the part when Shusev kissed his wife on the cheek seemed a little un-Vulcan to me. May I suggest they form with their index and middle fingers the ozh'esta instead? Unless if they did it as another insult because kissing is a human gesture...

I also find the idea of Sarek giving to Amanda a letter with logical reasons to support his marriage proposal quite clever! He is a Vulcan courting a Human so he wrote a completely Vulcan-style letter with an emotional touch at the end! Very clever indeed! Now that I come to think about it, Shusev and T'Praul are lucky that the only thing he did was to make that "suggestion"! I imagine Sarek capable of much more to defend his wife! LOL!