Reviews for Ninja's Creed
mizukikage chapter 7 . 7/16
Aw man! I wanted to read more!
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 4/29
Absolutely love this story! I can only hope you will return to it and finish this awesome story one day. I'm especially curious to find out how Zabu
huji chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
realy! a chunin performing a jutsu cancellation technique that stayed for hours after it had been cast...
Drake58 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
claw06 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Omg you have to update! I can't wait to see this latest plot twist in action. Oh and i have a few questions
Will Naruto go through the bleeding effect too?
Who is he paired with? Doesn't really matter just curios.
Claw-Cannon chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
When will this be updated
guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
updateeeeeeee! pls
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I like this one! It shows the bonding that occurs between Kurama and Naruto so many other fics decide to leave that part out, OR swing the other way and make it happen instantly which would SCARE THE HELL outta everyone in the elemental nations! LOL
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I never really understood this part of fanfiction stories, I mean if Mizuki could interfere with jutsu used at the chakra level of the NINE-TAILS, and Naruto tore him APART later, how the HELL does he have any problems whatsoever with later threats like Zabuza and Haku? They should be walks in the park.

For that matter how could Mizuki even DO that? I mean Orochimaru and Pein can't stop jutsu that Naruto performs (okay ONE of the paths of Pein can, but that's besides the point). Never bought into this part of the fanfic stories, they do it just to stay close to canon on an otherwise NON-CANON story. Srry, Just MHO.
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I wasn't expecting Zabuza to be there.
PenNam chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Having trouble working out the crossover with assassins creed. It had a little of it at the start, but it seems to have fallen off in the last 2 chapters. Good story so far.
WordSmyth chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Holly carp that ending is amazing I cannot wait for the next chapter!
theronjohn325 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
PLEASE update with more soon, I'm enjoying this story alot.
pocketpirate chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Now that is what I call a twist! I have seen many fics with others sealed in naruto but Zabuza is a first for me.
Crais117 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013