Reviews for Just A Forgotten Shadow
bookjunkie2010 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I like it so far and really hope you update soon. I have a feeling (though it could be wrong)Dumbledore is going to make James,Lily,Sirius,and Remus believe Rosalyn died and then send her away believing they abandoned her or they dead too. Since she is a smart 3 yr old, she is going to remember everything, so it would hurt a lot more than it would Harry. Perhaps the school in France, so when the tri - wizards tournament comes along she'd be a champion, competing against Harry? And James,Lily,Remus,and Sirius being teachers or guards or something so they can start to guess?-But then Crouch Jr. wouldn't fit into that...Or the Durshleys? so her life was rough, but then it could be rough also in France...whatever it's is your story. Just hope you continue it!
Chesire-Hat chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Well, I really do like this so far! Good job. Please carry on! I am dying to read the rest (Not literally ;) ) Dumbledore could send her to...hmm...The Dursleys (Please No!), Stay at Hogwarts, I have no idea. It's your story.
Mira Black-Snape chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Are you ever going to update this story?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
intense please go on! and update soon!
lily lupin1 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
send rosie to a town in the midlands (in england)called rugby and have het grow up in a children's home
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
nice chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
nice start
Yana5 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
send rose to america
SilverWolf77 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I think you should have Rosalyn and Sirius have to move far away (: but I'm sure whatever you do, it will be great! (:
Yana5 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
is rosalyn going to be still protective o harry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is a really great story. I hope you update soon. :D
Lady of York chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It's good for your first story, hun.

However, I don't think that's how three year olds talk and act.

But I eagerly wait for more.