Reviews for Rainbows after the Rain
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Great chapter! Wonder what's gonna happen next though. O.o

Can't wait for the next update
Sammie-chan89 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Yay an update. So Fate will finally get her answers, I wish the chapter wasn't so short and continued. Now I have to wait :( But it's worth it. I can't wait for the next chapter
Sammie-chan89 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
So I'm guessing that Nanoha is the princess? Great chapter
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Lol. Glad to see an update.

I'm really enjoying this so far.

Keep up the really good work.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose *
darkvalk chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I wonder what threat Nanoha's power would be, to be forced to turn her to stone.
Lance58 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
please continue ! and please update soon i really like this story because its really interesting
xNagisaChan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Epic.. just read the first chapter and I already love it very much XD My head's about to burst now, cause of a stupid headache that started a couple of hours ago... but, I'll continue reading asap! Be sure to have a new chapter up by the time I finished these few chapters! :3 Siggy, you have one epic mind.. you know that? XD
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
The story is really interesting. A bit surprised that Yunno was the headmaster though.

Hope u write more on this story
Jen chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
love the idea of your story. looking forward to more.
AyahDiamon chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Oh my! This story really looks entertaining!

Such a nicely written AU! I hope you'll update it soon... Really... o_o
ZonaRose chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
So far this has been very good. I like the plot at this point. *_* I look foreword the next chapter. *_ Keep up the good work.

Sorry I can't help I'm not good at type if thing. V_V
OoMynameIs.oO chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
wow..such a good story,,it's getting really good,,
Mooniecat chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Just a few notes. Is Yuuno the student (first chapter intro of the group at dinner) the same as headmaster or younger progeny (child, grandchild, or so)? A small reminder to watch your tenses as for some reason slipping in past and present tense: i.e. "I watched (past) her slowly leave the room with an aura of excitement and nervousness. I just don't (present) know whether I should be happy for her or not..." and the run-on "This will be one of the rare time that Signum will let Sigurd fight alone those two are almost like sisters except for the fact that they don't look anything alike." which could use some kind of break or extra word added.

I am not really a grammar nazi but they are kinda persistent to my mind. Not that I will stop reading either since it is certainly an interesting premise. Looking forward to it unfolding.
Lance58 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Interesting make more nanofate :P please... anyway i like the story hope you continue and update soon
Monichanz chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
So you put this AWESOME story here also nice I really can wait for the next chapter Siggy :3 and I miss chatting with ya! And you know what I haven been hi- * gets hit by a flying violin* *falls down* owwwwwww- *faints*

- Moni?