Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Lady Shadow92 chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
wow didn't see that coming awesome job
Lady Shadow92 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
that was a close one glad Catherine was saved
Lady Shadow92 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
wow that was a good chapter I liked it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
wow that was so sweet and beautiful great chapter
Lady Shadow92 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
oh how sweet Vincent coming to comfort his Catherine so beautiful
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
wow that was very good can't wait to see how this plays out
Lady Shadow92 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
wow that was just so amazing I loved it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
wow now that was amazing I loved it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
wow that was so beautiful I loved the beginning can't wait to read more
brookesk1977 chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
That was completely wonderful from beginning to end. Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed it immensely. I may have to read it over and over. :)
brookesk1977 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Seriously? Reese and Conners? Is the Terminator going to show up pretty soon?
brookesk1977 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I love how you have taken pieces from the series and brought them to neat and clean, and quick completion, like with Lisa and with Steven Bass and Paracelsus. And I love that each time the seeds of regret and self-loathing began to grow in Vincent Catherine squelches them before they can firmly take root. Great, great story so far, and if I might add; very well written.
brookesk1977 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I love the story so far, it is wonderful. I'm taking a bit of issue with Vincent being called a creature so much, though. It's a word thing for me, not your fault. Different words invoke different internal emotional responses in me and creature feels like monster or freak to me; I know that is not what you mean. It's the same when the discriptions on the series video cassettes call him a man-beast. That causes me to go internally on the defensive, like, "Hey! He is NOT a beast!" LOL I have never seem or thought of him that way; as a beast, he has always just been one of the most unique and beautiful men I have ever seen. But again, terrific story.
yenyen76 chapter 23 . 4/3/2012
Love it. Although I enjoy all your stories. Thanks for writing.
NYCUtopia chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
I very much enjoyed the way you shuffled the cards and wove a story with less tragedy yet enough cold sweats... and as much magic.

-Claire