Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Lady Shadow92 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
that was a close one glad Catherine was saved
Lady Shadow92 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
wow that was a good chapter I liked it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
wow that was so sweet and beautiful great chapter
Lady Shadow92 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
oh how sweet Vincent coming to comfort his Catherine so beautiful
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
wow that was very good can't wait to see how this plays out
Lady Shadow92 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
wow that was just so amazing I loved it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
wow now that was amazing I loved it
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
wow that was so beautiful I loved the beginning can't wait to read more
brookesk1977 chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
That was completely wonderful from beginning to end. Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed it immensely. I may have to read it over and over. :)
brookesk1977 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Seriously? Reese and Conners? Is the Terminator going to show up pretty soon?
brookesk1977 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I love how you have taken pieces from the series and brought them to neat and clean, and quick completion, like with Lisa and with Steven Bass and Paracelsus. And I love that each time the seeds of regret and self-loathing began to grow in Vincent Catherine squelches them before they can firmly take root. Great, great story so far, and if I might add; very well written.
brookesk1977 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I love the story so far, it is wonderful. I'm taking a bit of issue with Vincent being called a creature so much, though. It's a word thing for me, not your fault. Different words invoke different internal emotional responses in me and creature feels like monster or freak to me; I know that is not what you mean. It's the same when the discriptions on the series video cassettes call him a man-beast. That causes me to go internally on the defensive, like, "Hey! He is NOT a beast!" LOL I have never seem or thought of him that way; as a beast, he has always just been one of the most unique and beautiful men I have ever seen. But again, terrific story.
yenyen76 chapter 23 . 4/3/2012
Love it. Although I enjoy all your stories. Thanks for writing.
NYCUtopia chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
I very much enjoyed the way you shuffled the cards and wove a story with less tragedy yet enough cold sweats... and as much magic.

-Claire
JennyWrenn80 chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I must say I enjoy all of your stories...I especially like this one sense it is COMPLETELY different...they are there for each other at the beginning and seems they understand each other better and the troublesome times of i.e. lisa, catherine slashed, etc. are gone. I can't wait to read what comes next. Or before. or after.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »