Reviews for The Road Not Taken
RedNightBird chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
OMG...this was a little early for them... but right on time for their emotions...

I was worried some one else would grab their clothes...I guess there are still some secrets.

Great post!

Rusty
RedNightBird chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
My Blackberry doesn't let me review as I read...trust me I am thrilled to hear when new posts are up. Thanks for the interesting perspective. It is grand to find.

Rusty
Tsukinoko1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I think it's great that Catherine has so many more people in on the secret to support her. And Vincent and Catherine are sooo cute together! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lostchild511 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Love the story absolutly love it Ive been looking for a story where Vincet and Cathy are childhood friends.

Please update soon!
Tsukinoko1 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Wow, I love this story! Young Catherine and Vincent are so cute! And I love how their relationship is improving Vincent's self-image. I can't wait to see what happens as they get older!
RedNightBird chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
WOW...this is more than just a passing meeting...they are deeply involved at this point.

Great post!
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I like that you made it so that Charles now knows about Vincent and the other world as I like to call it. And I like that he seems to be alright with Vincent and Catherin being friends. I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Great chatper and I liked it. I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
RedNightBird chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
beautiful symbolism...my Blackberry wouldn't let me sign in earlier...so I couldn't thank you when I read it when I first read it!

Lovely, can;t wait for more...but I will 8-)
Jazminblu chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I'm so hooked on this story. Love It! Looking foorward to many chapters.
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
glad to see this story...anxious for part 2 of course.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9