Reviews for Corruption and Redemption
Please tell me there will be more! This is intriguing.
Plz update!
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 7 . 8/13
Holy shite. Merlin's saggy tits! Oh my gsh! You have rendered me speechless because of this! Your plot is wonderful! Perfect! I love how you managed the 'Prince Caspian'plot out of the way! And your version of Legolas is deep! He's so charming and .. and honestly hot. And you managed to keep them not OOC. For that you have my respect. You have the makings of a true writer and if you happen to be one, I would like to read some of your works! Oh and dear me, you have updated this story 3 years ago! *cries* I hope you dont mean to leave us hanging! It really is an honor to stumble upon this story and shame to leave it like this. God bless you! Love live LegolasxSusan
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 7 . 2/14
Talk about Jekyll and Hyde with this elf. Completely bipolar. Other than that, this chapter was beautifully made, and i hope that you update in the future.

I also hope that he doesn't wear that blasted ring on their wedding night. But then again, that would give Susan the opportunity to get that ring away from him and save his sorry elven ass.

Good luck.
emmi green chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
please don't abandon this story. excellent premise
Rose chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
I do hope you plan to continue with this story! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Why don't you update?
eviemaxine420 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
awesome story please continue it
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE!
It's amazing don't leave us hanging like that!
miku.loverz chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Update please? With a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
This is so good. I really hope you continue it but regardless thank you for what you have written. I love it!
Madelyn chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Will there be another chapter I'm really excited?!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY DONT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT
KD chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Hey! You need to come back and finish this amazing story! Please!
Aquary chapter 2 . 4/9/2015