Reviews for Hey Rockstar
Raykushi chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
What a great ending! Though I do wish you had completed the final chapter as your notes indicated (especially interested in this 'will have plot' you mention), I understand this happens. There's been many fics I myself haven't finished over the years and never will.

I'm curious if the rest of the household knows about their relationship now and I would have loved to see some of those reactions in the chap at some point.

Thanks for the wild ride!
Raykushi chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
While personally reading about drug use isn't my thing, I have to admit it was very in-character and it only a bit distracted me from the scene in this great chap. I absolutely love your analysis of the boys trying to figure out what they'll do with their lives. I think it's something young people in their situation WOULD think about. (Also love that you have Pietro referring to him as 'Magneto' and not 'Father' which I think fits their relationships in X-Men: Evo.)

And as for the second half of the chap... well! Whew, I had to fan myself a bit to calm down after reading it! Your mastery of all the little details was delicious, and I love that you didn't jump right to anal which is usual in fanfics but certainly not super realistic.

One more chapter to go!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
The dialog in this chapter is my favorite thing ever. Also, the entire poker scene was just hilarious. Love the ideas you come up with for the boys!

The storm scene was such an abrupt change compared to the first half of the chap, but it was great. Wild and awesome.
Raykushi chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Enjoying the read so far! I love the way you characterize the boys-I can totally see their days full of pranks played on each other as male horomones run rampant. XD
BlackGothicRose8154 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Love this story! More would be greatly appreciated! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ;)
Yabbit chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
so hot n yummy...

more plz?

:P
evilgoddess1990 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
ahh this story is sooo good!

keep up the good work :3

-evilgoddess1990 loves yah
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Definitely one of my favorite Lietros.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Pietro is such a woman in the bedroom. XD Update asap!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Mmm so good. :3
Zuvios Gemini chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Awww -pets Toad- Poor thing. Loved the thunderstorm.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
GAH I hate zombies! Eww naked Lance. O.e
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
God migranes SUCK dude trust me.
ForeverTheWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
awww, so cute! love it! please write more and update soon! :)
Oshii chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
God DAMN, that was hot.

I usually don't linger around reading smut, as I don't have much personal, relatable experience with the material and most of the sex on this website is either pointless fluff or outlandish, freaky BDSM bullshit that would probably never happen in real life between whichever two characters are being victimized.

But this particular bit of Lietro badassery? Oh yes. I slowed down and read it veerrryy thoroughly. My heart picked up speed and my toes curled and I on more than one occasion had to smother the strangled animal noises attempting to slither and crawl up my throat. I've always had an undying affinity for bad boys like Lance, so it doesn't take much action from him to get me going. But you also managed to write Pietro in a way that got me all hot and bothered as well. Well done.

The previous three chapters were also quite good. I appreciate the way you actually write the Brotherhood boys as, well, BOYS as opposed to shonen-ai'ed little bitches. There is no shortage of delicious machismo in your writing style, and for that I owe you my gratitude.