Reviews for Sacrifice
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was so sweet of Spike to give Buffy a ride and to help her.
RevDorothyL chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Oh, if only Buffy could have had this in canon! Beautifully done.
blue talith chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Liked the sweet ending! So, friends forever, eh? It's been a great story!
blue talith chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Ahh, so Buffy feels alone again, due to the cancellation of the spell. Eager to read the next chapter!
blue talith chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Now we'll get to see if the connection between Buffy and Xander survives the reversal of Willow's spell.
blue talith chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Now, why would Willow do that particular spell at this point in time? Witches should never meddle!
blue talith chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Buffy's gotta get her head together, if she wants to survive!
blue talith chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Okay. Giving it another try. Sorta liking the plot!
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hmmm. Was starting to like this chapter 'til the end when Dru was introduced. Gotta say the writing's great, though!
skysayzrawr chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Aww! I love, love, love this sooo much! Sequel with reactions to Buffy & Spike's relationship?
hannahncakes chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
loved it :) :)
Darth Keyara chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Figures that the thing going on between Spike and Buffy would be a spell messed up by Willow. Wicked funny though.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
Yay I was a little afraid Spike was going to reject her and at first I thought he wasn't even going to reappear until further chapters. I enjoyed the simple comfort they provide each other. Good chapter.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Dang it scoobies. I know Spike tried to kill you... a lot but still. I just feel bad for Spike and Buffy everyone always wants them to stay away from each other. Even though they support each other and know exactly what the other one really is.
spike'smate chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
very good story and looking like it has potential MORE MORE please