Reviews for Forbidden Pleasures
LumaniiDoesFanfiction chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
YOU MUST FINISH THIS! MUST! I GOTS TO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS!
bruttesa chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
more ._.
SexyDeathEater chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Amazing! Simply amazing!

I love how you made Renge and Haruhi(sp?) a couple! :D

And I can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Ps I think that Kyouya should be the Seme ;)
Meantallyhomestruck chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I love dis sooo much! 3

And as A Hikaru cosplayer who supports HikaKao I think it's safe to say: What is wrong with me? Kaoru! Get chou sexy ass over here xD

And It's funny because I am a real life twin too so yeah, we both support them so brotherly love is funny and awkward for us xDD
GiveUpResistance chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I totally agree about having Kyouya become a moaning man-shaped lump of lust and ecstasy while Tamaki takes him.

*nosebleed*

I really like your writing and the way you describe thingsā€¦ not just the smut things, other stuff too. I wish I could use french and japanese in my storiesā€¦
Caitlinger chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
holy shit, this is so hawt -dies and goes to fangirl heaven-

WRITE MOAR PUH-LEASE!
candybkins chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Oh God PLEASE tell me you are goiung to write more to this? PLEASE I will pay you!
Chibiwing chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Please update... :( Very hot, by the way!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Hiya! What a cool fanfic! I really like it! :) i kinda like Kyoya as the uke! Heh, somehow it makes the whole thing alot cuter! _ hehe! The twins are cute too! Its a great romance fic youve got going! Will you be continuing? Please! I hope ya do! Ill be one of the first to read the next chapter! awesome job!
Marbleghost chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This is really great , I hope you finish soon. I liked chapter 3 when Kyouya finally bursts, it's just exactly like him 3
VanillaSlash chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Oh wow, why such a hot uke, Kyoya? I love how this was written and how you had everyone paired up in the end. There was even a little yuri, which is a different and welcome splash of color in this yaoi world :P Tamaki walking in on Kyoya had to be the ultimate win, just saying!
Nekomimi62 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Oh my god...I love you!

This is fantastic, I almost cried for Kaoru in the last chapter. At least things are going well for Tamaki and Kyo. Personally, I think they are both seme material and am just happy we're getting some KyoTama sex. But for the twins I have to have uke Kaoru!

Please update soon!
MechanicalChild chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
GIVE ME LEMONS D: Fantastic writing by the way. But when it comes to yaoi I have a slight one track mind. Hehe. 8D
destroythisaccount chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I forgot to put something on the 4th chapter but it wont let me review twice TT.

I agree, TamaKyo is my preferance! :D

Oh and i always saw Kyouya as more of a badass uke... Just because he kinda is a badass LOL

then Tamaki as a Chibi seme. I mean come on have you seen the puppydog eyes?

LOL