Reviews for The Question Game
Kngrulz chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Yaay! A question story thing! Haha I'm too lazy to log in but i like it:D my question :) -evil laugh- what is Gaara's secret! Hope you write more soon!:)
Sincerely C chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This story is against the rules, as the others have told you. You do know that it can be reported and deleted, don't you?

I also expect my three cookies.
troth5 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I like this story its really funny. i have a question for naruto. why do you protect the village and the people in it. if they beat you and hurt you when you were little. i thought thid would be a good question to ask.
CU Administration chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Your fic is in violation of the FF. Net rules.

Entries Not Allowed:

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You are not allowed to write in script form or do Q&A. Plus this is a self insert fic and non-fictional characters are not allowed to be in your fic. (You are a non-fictional character).

The humor is dry anyway. I would say I'm not going to report this, but you'll just keep posting it like this if I don't.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Torashi Namikaze chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
You're welcome.

I have some more questions.

Shikamaru who do you think is more troublesome:Ino or Temari?

Kankuro do you like playing with dolls on strings? and do you like wearing make up?

Naruto what ramen do you like MORE: Chicken or Beef?

Sakura why do you call Ino Ino-pig?
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under sections 5 and 6 of the guidelines.

Try writing your story like a traditional story and not in script/chat format as writing in this way is not allowed on this site. Also try making it non-interactive by not asking for questions via reviews but maybe a link to a forum or to have them PMed to you and then using those ideas within the actual story as the characters use them.
Torashi Namikaze chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Naruto why do you like ramen?

Gaara do you have a sandbox?

Sasuke why do you have yir look like a duck?

Neji do you like having long girly hair?

Sakura why do you like Sasuke even after he left the village?

Orochimaru are you a gay pedo? I mean there have been speculations and many stories.