Reviews for Absolution
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Samolfran chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
why is the last half of the chapter i cursive, and why is it cencored?
Anyway, they should make another movie over your story ;)
Audrey C chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I've really enjoyed your story. I think it's very well written and fits into the universe of the show. I do sincerely hope that you will continue it!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
I've only seen season 2 of Strike Back but loving this fic can't wait for more.
103llc chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. Please continue it!
Lindan chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Good we have an update soon?
00 chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Can't get over how well you done with your characterizations of the canon characters. Very good story and I hope you continue.
Linda chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Really enjoyed the last two has been a long characters are very write very well and I am looking forward to the story .
NoirChick chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I've just discovered the whole 2 stories for Strikeback and am delighted that they are both great. I hope you continue with this as I think your outlined idea is a good one and your characters are strong and true to the tv show. I'm intrigued by the Columbia part of the story and can't wait until you get to that part. A very strong start so please update soon!
quel64 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I can understand your difficult. Porter is a much more dry character than Lucas North, isn't it? But this is a good chapter. Better than the original book.
lookingatstars chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
This fic is brilliant. It's absorbing, interesting and with a great story line. And not only that but it is well written as well. I am waiting with baited breath for the update
CaptainBecker chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Great chapter, liked the link to Pretty Woman

Really good detail with the characters, the different scenes with Alex and John worked well :)
CaptainBecker chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Liked the stream of consciousness from various characters

Well written and liked how Porter was sure of covering their backs!
CaptainBecker chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Just checked to see if someone had written anything Srike Back and discovered this

Liking the plot idea so far, well written and I would love more :)
Elisabet chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I am so happy to see that you have started another story. I have read the Gruinard Project a couple of weeks ago, and found it one of the best fanfics that I have read so far. So much so that I could not stop reading and had to force myself to go to sleep at 2AM on a couple of school nights in a row, until I finally finished it. I hope that this story will be as gripping! I do like the characterizations already.

Good luck with the next chapter! I'll be looking out for it.