Reviews for A Work In Progress
Awkward Neko chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
Aww! This was really cute and I don't even ship Japan and Greece but loved this so much 3
And amazing writing skills wish I could write like that
Lucette De La Luna chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Uwa3! Heracles is so sweet!
TavvyTaurus chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
i love this so much!
heartless241 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
OMG I really thought that Kiku was going to abort the baby xD
Catnip Yawn chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Aah It's kinda rare for me to find a good mpreg story these days Love your writing style and the descriptions. It's awesome, like Prussia
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Cool story, I just LOVE Mpreg!
I understood the pun with the name ('Haruto' is almost the exact name of a Japanese anime/manga 'Naruto')
XD
roughdiamond5 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
That was so adorable and captivating that I feel as if I owe you a review or else it won't be fair. I've never read a GiriPan mpreg, but I'm familiar with mpreg in general, and I have to express how impressed I am that you could begin with an innocent friendship and progress into a deeper love than I've seen in many stories. And you made me feel deeply without killing the baby or offering any severe obstacle besides England's and China's paranoia! (Sweden and Finland were a great touch, by the way.) My favorite part was definitely Greece's and Japan's relationship and how sweet and in-character you made it, but I also appreciate the fact that you didn't cover only the highlights of the pregnancy and that you actually finished the story.

Rambling aside, I'm immensely pleased with this story. Thank you for sharing it.
ladyknights104 chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
i swear when i read the chapter i did the "in-human crying" thing but it was more so like a high pitched squeel! Haruto...interesting name. GOOD LUCK HERACLES AND KIKU!
ladyknights104 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
AWWW~ i love this story it is soooo cuuuutttttttteeeeeeeeee!
takuya chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
oh that story was so very cool i loved it so much
xasiannoodlesx chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
I'm going to be honest, I never thought Mpreg would ever be done well... but this just proved me wrong. AMAZING story, I love that there's a plot and some people oppose the pregnancy. This is like, more awesome than Prussia.
doujinshininjah chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
That was an absolutely beautiful story! I almost cried. TT Wonderfully written. You wouldn't consider writing another chapter or two...?
Blatherskite3 chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
I have to say that I fell in love with this story. It was different from many of them; instead of immediate love and everyone being happy, it had conflict. And plot, that's always good. I'm rambling, as I tend to do. Oh, and the last part, America's P.o.V? I loved it.
darkdragonalucard chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
1st i loved the story but i wish the ending had either japan or greece instead of america but its still a good story non the less.
Captain Shay the Great chapter 12 . 7/23/2011