Reviews for A Work In Progress
June chapter 12 . 6/24
Hi, so I usually stay away from reading mpreg or sometimes Omega AU (exception when I want pure smut).. but yours was surprisingly good, with sweet scenes. Those two types of fics I've previously mentioned are 90% just M rated content and only a few are cute AND fluffy.

I found this story by searching for Japan in well-reviewed as Friendship tagged fics. A lot was pretty good, with some parts I did not agree with, but all in all a nice decent old fic, deserving it's spot on this site.
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
"At least the booty parked on his lap wasn't too unpleasant." The best line in the whole story lol
HappyHazuki chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
You know, most of the time I hate Mpreg fanfictions. But yours has somehow made me comfortable with it in this scenario and really enjoy your fanfiction. You had a really great story and I liked it a lot :)
Agustina Abigail371 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Hey there! This is a truly beautiful story! i mean it! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
this fic was positively adorable! I loved everything about it! Slightly wish there was an epilogue though :3
Awkward Neko chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
Aww! This was really cute and I don't even ship Japan and Greece but loved this so much 3
And amazing writing skills wish I could write like that
Lucette De La Luna chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Uwa3! Heracles is so sweet!
TavvyTaurus chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
i love this so much!
heartless241 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
OMG I really thought that Kiku was going to abort the baby xD
Catnip Yawn chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Aah It's kinda rare for me to find a good mpreg story these days Love your writing style and the descriptions. It's awesome, like Prussia
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Cool story, I just LOVE Mpreg!
I understood the pun with the name ('Haruto' is almost the exact name of a Japanese anime/manga 'Naruto')
XD
roughdiamond5 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
That was so adorable and captivating that I feel as if I owe you a review or else it won't be fair. I've never read a GiriPan mpreg, but I'm familiar with mpreg in general, and I have to express how impressed I am that you could begin with an innocent friendship and progress into a deeper love than I've seen in many stories. And you made me feel deeply without killing the baby or offering any severe obstacle besides England's and China's paranoia! (Sweden and Finland were a great touch, by the way.) My favorite part was definitely Greece's and Japan's relationship and how sweet and in-character you made it, but I also appreciate the fact that you didn't cover only the highlights of the pregnancy and that you actually finished the story.

Rambling aside, I'm immensely pleased with this story. Thank you for sharing it.
ladyknights104 chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
i swear when i read the chapter i did the "in-human crying" thing but it was more so like a high pitched squeel! Haruto...interesting name. GOOD LUCK HERACLES AND KIKU!
ladyknights104 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
AWWW~ i love this story it is soooo cuuuutttttttteeeeeeeeee!
takuya chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
oh that story was so very cool i loved it so much
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »