Reviews for Change The Future
kittiekaty chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Omg :D I like it so much... this is a good inspiration for my story I am writting now :D I hope you will continue to write this kind of stories :D :D :D
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
It annoys me when writers say something like "lol no flames allowed :P". It's incredibly childish to demand that no one review your story negatively. I was tempted to just leave as soon as I read that, because you'd already proven youself to be immature, and thus it's logical to assume that that would show in your writing. However I was determined not to judge a book by its cover, and read it anyway.

It's not bad. You have potential, I'll give you that. However this was terribly out of character, it's like you've never even seen/read Death Note, so it seems pointless to read a story about characters that are nothing like themselves. Maybe do your homework before writing a fanfiction... or at least state explicitly in the summary that it's OOC.
brizzy13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I loved the ending! It was hilarious!
AmaiKitten chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Ahhh I looove this story! I've read it too many times to count! It never gets old It's so sweet and hot and cute... This would be a much better ending to Death Note! :3
ScaryScareCrow chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
So.. L was watching them have sex- NO- he planned it. Mwahahaha, what a pervert!
ohwowie2314 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
all i can say is wow. i like the mxmxn pair. i think this is very intersting and good. loved your story. i just sometimes wish that they were real some times. DAMN IT WHAY DO ALL THAT CUTE AND COOL GUYS ONLY IN ANIME/MANGA!
FarBeyondNear chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was just adorable, and I find it interesting that this is the only FF of those three all together that I've found This is what got me... to put it bluntly, obsessed with this pairing. XD Good job, amazing, faved.
Kalicogirls chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
hehe

loved the story and L at the end X3

there was a few spellign mistakes but i don't care, i make them all the time XD

not even sure i spelled mistakes right... XD
Flamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
flame flame flame
Inky-Shadow chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I don't mean this as a flame...

This sounds like one of the bad quality fanfics you get on

You have a ton of spelling mistakes. I mean "couls you give me blanket"

Do you have a beta?

Either ways this has not impressed me at all.
Kyon-neko chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Loved it ]
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Cute. :)
Kyon-neko chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I liked the lemon, and it made me need to ask the question, how will Mello be punishing any non-reviewers?
maddy1st chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
That was soo good! TT,TT im sad its over DX
Kishimojin chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Wow, that was awesome. I love the mmn pairing, and I think you got them all in character, and made it cute and interesting.