Reviews for Fate's Forever
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was beautiful: and I see you write for Kuroko's Basketball, too!

Thank you for sharing!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh NO, you're gonna get my tear ducts all agitated now! This was incredibly sweet, and an absolutely creative one-shot! Fantastic job!
Midori-Emmi chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is...this is...amazing. I am awed by your writing *_*

Your language is almost flawless and I don't see anything that needs correcting. The way you weaved the stories together as if the couple were fated to be together (oh wait, they are) since the start of time, its so awesome. You're da boss!

Thank you for brightening up my day with your writing. It's been a pleasure.

Midori
Himitsu no Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
There were parts where I cried... so beautiful!
But some of the names were kind of fun, you could have used Syuuki or Syuuko for feminine names.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
awww, this is just beautiful! I love the idea of them loving each other in each of their life time! _
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
wwwaaaaah... just when i was missing tefu.. and i read this... 33333

and plot is interesting... i hope that this time.. fate will be good to them, ne? -
tamcrutz chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i luv it sooooooo much its ben awhile since your last time fic

you still have the touch

keep going with another story please...( _ )/
Syuuk chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love this story so much! Especially their first lives, it's just so in-character and touching. :3
shinjuku041 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love love ur story. Thanks for making the perfect pair love amazing! Write more! I would love to see more from you. D
Sunbeam chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm so startled that you have gone to china and I'm wondering if you are still in china now?

If you are in china,I hope I have a capacity to welcome you

Originally,I just want to improve my English reading level while do something I love,then I read your words about your journey in china,which gives me a great aspiration to be friend with you,would I?(I'm a student in senior middle school in china)

I hope I have used the right words to express myself()
NoxPandorica chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LOVED THE WHOLE THING.

I remember while reading that every now and then, my mind would point out something out of place. Now, I'm so awed by the prowess that I can't even remember. This story is definitely going in my list of faves.

Great job. I really liked the idea of Fuji and Tezuka tied together by fate ('cause we know they are, or else Fuji wouldn't stick to Tezuka like super glue), and fate not wanting them to be together. It would honestly have been cruel had they NOT finally ended together and I would've hated you forever. But they did end up together. -wipes eyes-

Though I didn't cry, I did feel like it. Why did Ku, Iko, Chou, and Mitsu have to die? Stinking fate.

But wonderful job. :D Anyway, main point: Do you remember the name of the original Chinese story you read? Because I would like to read that too.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
To be honest, I didn't really like you changed Fuji in a girl in a few of the parts, but other than that I loved it. It surely shows that Tezuka and Fuji belong together and they are forever! Especially when my Media Player started to play 'Never too late'.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AAHHHH! That was GREAT! I'm so glad they eventually made it! XD
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
First of all, I must thank you so very, very much for producing such a great story and for having, at the same time, taken the plot away from me, which had been tormenting me for some time. *Bows* Thank you so much! :D

Second, I'd like to congratulate you for making me fall in love with them all over again. _ I was starting to drift away from them, but I guess you just pulled me back again to Perfect pair. And the plot, and the way you wrote, and how you changed their names, but we still knew who was who, those were incredibly original!

And I like how history repeated itself over 3000 years, and how Fuji reincarnated into a girl a few times as well. (Of course! Why else would he act and appear so feminine? XDXD) And you definitely made me cry with the way Iko died of an illness just a month before his (not-so-secret) lover came back... And the letter Mitsu sent to his girlfriend made me bawl my eyes out...

Beautiful vocabulary, and great description of the characters, their personality and their physical appearance! It's very entertaining, the way you change slightly your writing style to accomodate each set time frame. Though perhaps you should have described a little more the set frame of time they were in.

Hmm... what else can I say? Their love is forver. It's not for naught that they are called the Perfect Pair after all. XDDDD *Is such a biased fangirl* You pictured that perfectly in your story! And stupid lady Fate only learned after 3000 years that it's futile to try and tear them appart-while us fangirls learned in less than a lifetime!

One more thing I'd like to add: the way you made Tezuka and Fuji completely fateful to each other even after one of them died was incredibly heartening. Lifetime after lifetime, they seek each other... and the way they met in the 21st century... *melts* They have finally found each other! Absolutely heartnening story, with rich and adapting vocabulary... you have my respect! *Bows to your prowess*

ZukaFujiZone