Reviews for A Wish Upon Fireflies
Islesme chapter 16 . 7/9/2011
Aww this chapter was soo intense! I like how everything flowed naturally. Their ways of thinking and reactions, everything is just so real. ) I feel sorry for Sora, but I would have been reeallyy angry if she choose Sora than Noctis. Both of them have an understanding with each other (I'm talking about Gar/Noc) that it seems not only harsh words could break their bond. :)

Really looking forward to how things develop in the future! Please keep on writing!
Islesme chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
Maha I enjoyed this chapter! Really good. And poor Sora too, *helps him up* I hate guys like that, that don't even have manners. You make the characters to natural! I like how Noctis also came to the rescue. I've always had this little thought, like the crystal severed both Garnet and Noctis' relationship, how would they ever go back again? But when he came and saved her, I knew that it would go back again soon :P Very good job on that! Gonna read the next one now :)
Islesme chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
Somehow, I don't enjoy the new style of your writing. I liked the old way you used to write. Though I understand you're writing everything in a "present time" I just can't enjoy it ;o

Other than that, I think it was a good chapter. I liked the moment when Garnet met Noctis and I liked his reaction. Sora is a gem as always! He's going to pretty much be very sad once Garnet chooses Noctis over him! If that time shall ever come.

Sorry for the late reply and reviews. I've had to do so much in school I rarely had time reading anything. But now I'm back :)

Gonna read the next chapter now!
BlackLolitarose chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*cough cough* RANDOM FLAMER HERE

nah nah xDDDD

Hey maybe there's a few mistakes, but it's GOOOOOD. XD So seriously don't listen to those guys!

It really isn't bad at all Garnet. :3

Now, I'm not sure I'll read it all simple because I don't care for the pairing much AND I don't really know Garnet well. xD But we'll see~~ 3333
Caelum-of-Love chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
Wow I finally found time to finish reading and I'm loving it so far. The emotion is like a rollercoaster and I kinda like the badass Noctis and the sweetheart Sora. Am I so werid? LOL Keep it up I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next.
tiny-changeling chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
I thought I already reviewed this one! :\ really hates me. DX

Noctis really needs to calm his tits. He's tense as fuck over a little gem. XDD I'm really hoping that there will be some elaboration regarding Garnet's mother in the near future.

Hehe, I like how Sora was all stuttery, trying to cheer the poor thing up. If that were me, I'd just be like, "SMILE, DAMMIT!" And then when she pushed me away from the kiss I'd be like "OM NOM NOM." ...Then I'd probably get nut-sacked. Ho lawdy. XDDDD
Tsukasa-kun chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Wow, Noct has really changed since his first appearance. It's almost...eery. And poor Sora! D:

btw I listened to that song, sis. That would make a kickass KH/FF video from this chapter.
ZidaneandGarnet4ever chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
This story keeps getting better and better... but the negitve is that Notics keeps destroying Sora... its like Bleach (have you heard of that show?) no matter how strong the Prognostic gets his rival is always stronger and it kinda of expecting... after reading the chapter before and when Sora told Notics to let Garnet go i knew that Notics was going to win the fight... Sora should at least get one cut in... thats how most fights work... other then that the story is great. Oh, its dimesentyou if you didn't know... did you ever read my fan fiction? you told me you was going to and you never told me what you thought of it. keep up the good work!
NotInUseSorry chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Another amazing chapter (;

1. ugh stupid horny soldiers who can't leave the poor girl alone .

2. lmfao, her thoughts are more important xD

3. I want something more to happen with Nocits and Garnet, maybe an actual converstation? hehe (:

okkie :D

Wonderful job again really (:
NotInUseSorry chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
Wow. Just wow. That chapter was wonderful I really don't know what to say?

haha doctors with years of training couldn't save someone Garent just happened to be able to do off by chance :P
Ryouko Akizakura chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh. My. God. It took me forver just to review this story. I'm soooo sorry it took me so long, but anyway, it's amazing so far! I adore it, and will continue it. The switching of point's of views are amazing, even though I'm reviewing the first chapter (I've read up to the second, but my computer blocked the review page). O.o But anyway, absolutely marvelous. I will keep reading, and tell you what I think of it as I go along. xD
Tsukasa-kun chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Aw, thank you sis! It's a wonderful chapter! Noct is so cool and poor Sora, he should get some treatment from Garnet!

No one's done that for me in a loooong time, and it's been a really shitty couple of weeks for me. *huggles*
tiny-changeling chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
You had small tense issues. It started out in past tense, then drifted into present tense without transition.

I do like the POV shifts and how things seem to be taking a more realistic turn in regards to characterization.

"It smells like rotten eggs with a hint of burnt rubber." Nice imagery. :3

One thing. I saw you inserted [LOL]. It's a bad idea to use author's notes in the middle of a chapter, as it really takes away from the scene. Humor should be left up to the audience's interpretation. You wouldn't see that in a published piece of work, now would you?

I like Cato, by the by. Not sure if I trust him all that much, but I like that in a character.

Woo-woo! Sora's PIMPIN! ;D ...And of course Noc has to ruin it. XD

*Points to the end statement* RAAAH YOU'RE COPYING ME! XDDDD *Gigglefit*
XyunafallensummonerX chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I imagine that his mansion was beautiful. It sounded that way in this chapter it was beautiful. I wonder how it would look in person but I imagine that it would take my breath away. Though I did feel sad for noctis it made me wonder what happened to make him feel the way he was feeling.
XyunafallensummonerX chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I really loved this chapter, it made me want to cry : (. Her pain felt so real to me. It was a sweet scene between them and then everything she held in for so long over powered her. Great job sis.